Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Confusedguy16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2005, 12:29 PM
    Can I Put Songs From My CD Onto An iPod
    I am getting an iPod and I need to know if I can transfer my songs on my conputer that are from CDs to the iPod. Along with that what software programs can I use to download music? Please tell my that itunes isn't my only choice. And by the way, is DRM eliminated when downloading music, I hope it is.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 6, 2005, 12:39 PM
    Yep iTunes is the way you do it.
    Once you use iTunes to fill your iPod you will be infected with one of the most horrendous virsuses known to man, DRM!!

There's no way to get round it as that's how iPods work. There have been none iTunes clients with no DRM, but as soon as they are released Apple releases a new iTunes that kicks them all into touch.

In my opinion you would be much better off with a 'generic' MP3 player, no fear of the dreaded virus there ;)
    sexyladybrunette Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 10:43 AM
    How can I put songs on to my iPod
    sexyladybrunette Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 10:44 AM
    How can I put songs on to my iPod please tell me
    sandy07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2007, 03:58 PM
    :cool:
    Quote Originally Posted by Confusedguy16
    i have a ipod and i need to know how i can transfer my songs on my conputer that are from CDs to the ipod. along with that what software programs can i use to download music? please tell my that itunes isnt my only choice. and by the way, is DRM eliminated when downloading music, i hope it is.
    kendra08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2007, 11:00 AM
    I am looking for directions on how to transfer music from my cd's to my iPod nano? I tried apple's website but it was way too confusing! Can you help me? Or, at the very least, point me in the right direction? I know nothing about ipods!
    jturnerm4u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 05:16 PM
    How do I downoad music from a cd to my iPod
    Slimgrady Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Jan 19, 2008, 06:28 PM
    Easy one buddy... download 'itunes' media player from apple. You will be able to "rip" your cd onto your PC then download the music onto your iPod (all through itunes)... the two are totally compatible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IPod 'v' Creative [ 1 Answers ]

I was interested in getting a 20gb iPod and then heard about Creative's Zen... How well does it compare? Can it be only used with a PC, or is it also Mac compatible? Any info / advice much appreciated! Cheers :D

Ipod nano [ 5 Answers ]

I have a iPod nano and my girlfriend has the new one that you can put music videos on it. Well I was just going to let her use my computer to download all her music. So when we hooked hers up it said that you had to update the version to one higher than I had for my nano. So I did and everything...

Ipod & WIN ME [ 8 Answers ]

Can someone tell me what software i need and where i can get it to make ipod work with windows millennium? ??

Radio to iPod [ 1 Answers ]

I've already asked this question on radio but I'm not sure how many people look on that forum so I'm putting it on here too... can anyone tell me why none of the radio plays, books at bedtime etc. are available for download? I can listen to them if I've got time to sit at the computer and do it...

View more questions Search