Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazy_ari Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2005, 11:51 AM
    i need major help!
    I have a big problem at school. OK, there is this guy and he has a girlfriend. At the beginning og November he was flirting with me. But I didn't know that he had a girlfriend. So, one of my friends say that he said that I went to talk to him saying that to break up with his girl friend. Which I didn't. When he found out that my friend told me that the guy was mad because my friend said that to me. I'm wondering did he got mad b/x my friend told him or because he knows that I know that he is making up rumors about. Me?

There is something else about this guy when I'm talking to other guys he starts to ask who he is? Where did you met him? Bla bla bla. If he has a girl friend why does he even care?
    Another thing, he has a brother and he likes me. Hiis brother told me that he does like me. When ever the first guy sees me with his brother he gets mad and very ugly. When ever I pass by him, not the brother but the other one, he looks at me and flirts, and one times his girl friend found out that he looks at me and that he likes me. Help!!
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 6, 2005, 12:13 PM
    Sounds a bit syco if you ask me. Have you tried nicely asking him to leave you alone? You need to go to a parent or the school principal and tell someone about this guy. He sounds like the dude that used to stalk me a while back. Don't deal with them by yourself. Let mom and dad and whoever know about this situation and don't hide anything from them.
    greatinbed Posts: 22, Reputation: 4

Dec 6, 2005, 01:02 PM
    Here's what I see... a stupid man wanting too much. If I were you I'd tell him to piss off and find his girldfriend. I really don't like it when men are like that, they have their girlfriends and still want you, forget about it. The brother seems like a nice guy but if you don't want to start problems between the both of them maybe you should just leave it alone and find someone else. Remember if a guys starts with a lie he'll keep on lying to you and anyone.. careful and best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need Major Help [ 2 Answers ]

Ok Last yr my 10 yr old daughter went to live with her father, we agreed if she wanted to come back home she could. We went to court and made it to where he had physical cutody, but judge left me with lega custody. I was to have visitation every other weekend Well I got it about 3 times.. the...

After a first major break-up [ 6 Answers ]

I was talking to a friend the other day. I wnet through a pretty rough break up a little while back, my first major break up with a girl I had been with for sometime. My ex did the whole "break" thing and it took a while to get over. My friends ex did pretty much the same thing to him and we were...

Major Cat Problems [ 1 Answers ]

My cat is almost 3 years old and has had major issues most of her life. She is generally a timid cat who does not like strangers or other animals. She has a skin problem which causes her to itch uncontrolably on her head and face only. She has had lab work and is on or has been on several...

Major Tax Confusion - Please HELP! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, This is my situation. Icame to United States on July 2000 on F1 Status. On January 2005, my opt was started. I got hired by a NJ based consulting firm on May 2005 and started working/getting paid form June 2005. My Opt Expired on January 2006 and I am on my H1 B since then. I got only one W2...

Help me! I'm having a major break down! [ 7 Answers ]

There are two guys at school they both like me. One's a year older, the other is the same age. The guy who is the same age as me is going to ask me out soon it's what my friends all say who overheard him talking but he would treat "Going Out" as just a title and that's not what I want but he's...

View more questions Search