Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gbpack1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2007, 03:48 PM
    How do I gain muscle but stay in my weight class?
    OK I wrestle for high school 103 weight class I want to get stronger but I'm really lazy. I love to wrestle and want to get better and stronger but stay in my weight class PLEASE HELP! Any tips?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2007, 04:29 PM
    You would have to drop a lot of fat to make up for the gain of weight in muscle, so it'll be a challenge to lose that weight while gaining other weight, you'll probably have to jump up a weight class.
    DrewL Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 12:45 AM

Just lift regularly while maintaining your weight. Don't take any protein powders or anything, and make sure you eat healthy. You'll gradually see yourself get stronger, but you won't gain any weight.
    MyMarine4 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2013, 01:09 PM
    You can put on as much muscle as you want, but it all depends on how much weight you're willing cut to stay at your weight class. FYI if you need help cutting weight, try colon cleanser... disgusting and painful, but it can seriously take the pounds out of you... literally :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to gain 20lbs of muscle? [ 1 Answers ]

Im 6ft tall 180lbs, and am looking to put on 20lbs of muscle. I have always been around 165lbs but when my girlfriend got pregnant I gained a lot of bad weight and went up to 190lbs, but since then have dropped 10lbs and turned the rest into mostly muscle. I want to get up to 200lbs and the only...

Losing weight AND gaining muscle? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm going to an exercise program, and get about 2 hours of intense exercise 4 times a week, I'd like to gain muscle, but I'd also like to get rid of some fat, and I just haven't been able to do it, I'm gaining muscle, but look just as bad, what can I do to change this?

Gain muscle and fat? [ 2 Answers ]

How can I gain muscle without losing fat? I'm 5'6 and 114 lbs. Is there a way to have both?

Muscle Gain [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 16yrs old, 113 lbs, and 5'2, I lift weights and I have not seen any real significant results and I have been doing it for about 4 months now, I am changing my diet, but what types of meals should you eat? Also I want to get rid of love handles and also build up my biceps, etc.

View more questions Search