Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glyn1958 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2007, 12:38 PM
    70's singer
    Who Was The Singer On A Cbc Tv Show In The 70's Whose First Name Was Chris Or Kris I Think He Was From Montreal Or Ottawa Hope Somebody Can Help Me
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2007, 10:47 PM
    Do you remember the name of the show and/or what the show was about?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

70's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm wondering if there is anyone who could tell me the name of this movie. I don't remember much except there was a man stalking a woman, he used to watch her through a knot hole in the wood. I know it's not much to go off, but it's been driving me crazy! I thought that the main star was Oliver...

70's music [ 3 Answers ]

Who sang the song, "BeachBaby"?

I saw this at a drive-in during the 70's [ 3 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was young at a drive-in probably in the mid to late 70's. All I can remember is a group of people are trapped in a haunted house or asylum that won't let them leave. The windows seal themselves shut and the hunt to get out starts. I remember that in the end they find a...

70's Music [ 1 Answers ]

In the early to mid 70's there was a song that was getting Limited radio play. The gist of the song was about guy Returning to a house by a bay to find the path to house Grown over with weeds and lamenting that he had stayed Away too long. If this rings familiar with anyone out there I...

View more questions Search