Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CHarris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2007, 12:26 PM
    Illegal Aliens
    I have a mexican neighbor who is here legally.He brought his wife and son here from Mexico about a year ago.He had been here for a couple of years.According to another Mexican neighbor the child and mother are illegal.The parents had the child's social security card printed up illegally.Is this possible and if so how does it get taken care of so that they are not here illegally.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 30, 2007, 01:40 PM
    Well they have to apply for citizenship to beocme a citizen. Or they have to be returned to mexico and would not be illegal there.

There are 1000's of fake social security cards, drivers license and birth certificates, they are available at many places that iillgals would hang out.

Most likely to request legal citizenship, they would have to go back to mexico and get visas to come to the US legally first.
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Nov 30, 2007, 01:54 PM
    My guess is he is probably looking for the number for ICE. Don't waste your time calling on one family though they won't do anything. If you want to solve the problem get active in your local government.
    qtmogirl69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Nov 30, 2007, 01:55 PM
    What Do I Need To Do To Get Married To An Illegal Alien
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 30, 2007, 01:56 PM
    Get a marriage license at the court house, go to a preacher and say I do.
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Nov 30, 2007, 02:27 PM
    Even if one is illegal in a country, it does not necessarily mean they must return home to their country, they do have options while present in the U.S.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are aliens real? [ 41 Answers ]

I live in Alabama and the other night I think I was abducted by aliens. I was just sitting alone outside my trailer when all of a sudden I saw a bright light. I woke up without any pants on and 15 minutes had passed since then. Now I keep having these weird dreams. I think I'm going crazy. Do you...

Illegal aliens [ 62 Answers ]

With over 10 million illegal aliens in the U.S who is to blame and how would you solve this problem?:cool:

Aliens are real! OR A HOAX! [ 7 Answers ]

On my recent holiday to costa rica I was planning to visit a military base on the island of los santos but it was closed for some strange going ons. Apparently it was meant to be a flying saucer crashing into the building. The damage showed this but no evidence was left behind:eek: I'm not sure...

Bank of America offers credit cards to illegal aliens. [ 21 Answers ]

I have radio on all day and have heard nothing BUT this debate over the past 2-3 days. I'm pretty sure I've heard every pro and con that there is. I'm hearing lucid arguments from both sides, but in the end I have to side with the ones who think it's not good - even though it apparently is legal....

View more questions Search