Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jnuhfer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2005, 04:32 PM
    Im From Usa Where Should I Go In Paris
    Who other but the people that actually live there knows better than PARIS. Ill be visiting soon. I would like for several suggestions where and what should my family and I visit in paris. Thank you...
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2005, 04:21 AM
    I don't live there and have never been there, but near the top of my list would be the Notre-Dame Cathedral:
    http://www.greatbuildings.com/buildi...Cathedral.html
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2005, 04:52 AM
    I went in the late 80's on a backpacking tour of Europe. One thing I learned is that everyone travels differently, from the accommodations preferences to the sights that interest them. To me one of the best parts of travelling is the planning of the trip and reading all about my destination. Hit the library or buy a travel guide that suits you (Frommer's, Rough Guide, Michelin, etc.. ) and highlight the features that grab you.

Having said that, I truly enjoyed the Rodin museum, Le Louvre, going to cafés, Notre-Dame, Champs Elyssées, Sacré-Coeur, Pompidou centre (which is new but is of interest to me).

Have fun!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paris Etching Society [ 4 Answers ]

I have a framed etching entitled " The Yonne Canal, France" by F. Roth. The left bottom reads; 2, then SZL in a circle, Canal de l' Yonne 1 France. Signed F. Roth in the right bottom corner and Paris Etching Society NY USA in the top right. Would anyone have any information pertaining to the...

How to go to school in Paris [ 6 Answers ]

I really want to live in Paris, France... And I'm an america. I would do anything to live there, and I was wondering as a possibily to get there and stay, how could I get into a French college, like the Sorbonne. Can you tell me how to get in, the equivalency of our grades levels to there's, our...

Paris Etching Society [ 1 Answers ]

I have an etching by Paul Emile Lecomte and the Paris Etching Society that has been handed down for several generations in my family. The title of the etching is "The Hamlet in France" / "Le Hameau". It has the letters SZL in a circle and then in the bottom left hand corner NO. 8. It is...

Working in Paris [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 15 and I want to move to Paris, france when I turn 18. I would do anything to be there, will someone help me find out how to get there and get a job and be a citizen.

View more questions Search