Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crushedovernover Posts: 260, Reputation: 19

Nov 29, 2007, 04:41 PM
    Canada to the US
    I live in canada and I just laid charges with assault and breaking and entering against my ex. How easy would it be for her to cross the american border if at all? She has not been convicted yet but I have a witness to both occasions.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 29, 2007, 04:51 PM
    Drive across at the several roads that don't have any actual people who guard them, only call boxes for self report. Or just drive and wave as she passes, there is unless there is a warrant out for her, any list to stop her.
    But of course if she is running away, they would just find her and drag her back, crossing the boarder does not stop them from getting her
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2007, 10:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by crushedovernover
    I live in canada and I just laid charges with assault and breaking and entering against my ex. How easy would it be for her to cross the american border if at all? She has not been convicted yet but i have a witness to both occasions.

Depends if she's been entered into the system - if they punch her name in she could show up or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canada [ 3 Answers ]

What's is another name for Canada's legislure?

How to Come canada [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm shaili I'm an indian I want to settle in canada I have a US visitor visa can you please guide me that how do I settle in canada with my husband.

Canada [ 1 Answers ]

I was thinking about going to Canada for the weekend for my birthday in Feb., I live in Rochester, NY. I was told that you can enter Canada with a I.D., But in order to come back home into the U.S. I need a passport, is this true???? Please help me!!??!! Thanks so much! :)

Canada [ 1 Answers ]

What two bodies are the canada's legislature divided into

View more questions Search