Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CHAYOTE23 Posts: 37, Reputation: 0

Dec 5, 2005, 11:40 AM
    NSBA National Small Business Alliance
    Attention all small business owners or individulas who are interested in establishing "Business Credit" donot become a member of NSBA located in California because National Small Business Alliance is a FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD. NSBA guarantees a credit limit of $8,000.00
    Travel, Business Marketing, Business Credit, American Express, and Computers Hotel Rental etc. NSBA is a FRAUD because the company refuses to refund the membership fee of $98.00 and it's a way to get your Bank Account information and begin taking money form your account.
    Unfortnaley, I 've contacted NSBA several (over 40) times and there is never a supervisor or manager present and they never return any of my calls. Therefore, I come to conclusion that that there are several law suits and compliants filed on NSBA, but if there is a supervisor from National Small Business Alliance reading this FRAUD Alert. I would like to solute you for taking the opportunity to read my compliant about NSBA, but I would like to let you compnay know that NSBA seems to practice the 1st Amendment so I will make it my duty to practice the 5th Amendment by contacting the BBB, US Attorney General, ACLU and other organizations inreagards to these issues until I receive a written explination. I will mail several letters a week stating that NSBA is FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD and nothing more.
    If there are any Small Business owners reading this or S-Corporations or C-Corporations, LLC and desire Business Credit I would be delighted to let you know what I know to build Business Credit for free @ no charge. Please donot invest into companies like NSBA and donot take my word. Research Research beginning eith the BBB.
    ;) :p
    CHAYO BRIGGS
    jscyphers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2005, 08:19 AM
    NSBA, National Small Business Alliance
    I canceled my membership with the National Small Business Alliance immediately after I received my membership information packet because the information that I was given when I was initially contacted was extremely misleading in regards to what types of services they provided. I promptly return all the information that they required with full expectations that they would honor your 100%guarantee.
    I have been extremely patient. I had no problem with the 30 business day turn around for my refund. My cancellation date was August 19th, nearly four months ago! I have called numerous times, and have gotten numerous responses and excuses on why I have not received my "Guaranteed" refund. One of the calls I made I did get the name a the supervisor, and the phone number where she could be reached, but every time I called the number I got her voice mail and never received a reply to any of the messages that I left. I have sent emails on several occasions, also with no response.
    I feel like I have gotten the run around from them. I have to wonder if this is the way the they conduct business, what business do you have consulting small business at all. I am under the impression that they are running nothing but a scam and preying on small and newly established businesses.
    armygirl6317 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2005, 07:51 AM
    Fraud!!
    I cancelled my membership 5 months ago... they took $389.85 out of my bank account. I use that money to pay my rent... when I tried to write a check to pay my rent my bank said it was insufianct funds!! I found out NSBA has been withdrawing money even after I cancelled. I asked for a refund... after a lot of yelling they agreed. They I said the refund would be sent out on that Friday... 1 week later I call back.. the said I'm only getting a refund of 120.00 wich will be sent out next Friday... OMG I was sooooo MAD!! I still have not received the refund!! I'm waiting right now for them to open being as they are a few hrs behind me... im going to call anc tell them if they don't put that ****in money back into my account I'm going to the news stations!! And calling my state rep!!
    DMario Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2005, 12:13 PM
    If you read the BBB most of these people state that they don't remember signing up, we stole there money, but every person who signs up with NSBA must have a verbal contact that passes though Quality Assurance. They have all agreed to the terms and condition on the discloser that is pre-recorded. Also, If they were due a refund they were refuned. If you look all of out BBB have been resolved.
    Regards,
    Dennis Mario

Dec 27, 2005, 12:13 PM
    Dear Kelly,
    So I can better assist you please provide me with your member verification number so I can locate your account and update you.
    Regards,
    Dennis Mario

Quote Originally Posted by armygirl6317
    I cancelled my membership 5 months ago...they took $389.85 out of my bank account. I use that money to pay my rent...when i tried to write a check to pay my rent my bank said it was insufianct funds!!!! I found out NSBA has been withdrawing money even after i cancelled. I asked for a refund...after alot of yelling they agreed. They i said the refund would be sent out on that friday....1 week later i call back..the said im only getting a refund of 120.00 wich will be sent out next friday.....OMG i was sooooo MAD!!!!! I still have not received the refund!!! im waiting right now for them to open being as they r a few hrs behind me....im gonna call anc tell them if they dont put that ****in money back into my account im going to the news stations!!! and calling my state rep!!!!!
    p.clare Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2006, 12:37 PM
    Cheats of a feather SCAM together...
    This scam outfit has been harassing me for over a year on my RESIDENTIAL PHONE LINE with recorded solicitations at least once a week, often more, and sometimes even several times A DAY.

The message tries to get the listener to push a button to speak to someone, but it also says that by doing so you are accepting their offer. I'm glad they have an F rating, and I hope they get what's coming to them when enough people expose their scam and their bogus "preapproved $8000 credit line for your small business." LIARS.

Anyone who's reading this thread because they've had bad experiences with this company NEEDS TO SPEAK OUT. Contact your local BBB and make a complaint. Contact your Attorney General's office as well, and media consumer watchdogs. Crooks get away with their scams because good people fail to report them.

The icing on NSBA's rotten cake is that their website actually displays a logo for the FBAA, the so-called "Fair Business Association of America," another scam organization. The FBAA solicits businesses that have been exposed by the BBB for being cheats, scams, and losers, and offers to say that their company is actually reputable and trustworthy -- for a fee, of course.

It's rather touching, I suppose, one scammer promoting another... *sniff*
    The FBAA does serve one valid service, however: The list of affiliated members makes a great BEWARE: SCAMMERS! List.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 14, 2006, 04:02 PM
    Fraud
    Yes, they are to be stayed away from, don't walk away, run away.

Jan 14, 2006, 07:56 PM
    Nsba
    P-Clare, I agree with you 100% and I too hope other individuals speak out about NSBA scam.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 14, 2006, 08:09 PM
    Credit Card
    First I advise everyone to stay away from these people,

But I will say when paying or buying anything, consider using your credit card. You can stop future payments from them, and can challenge payments made and allow the credit card company investigate.

When dealing with anyone you are not familiar with, eBay, internet purchases and companies not known, credit card payments can give you protection checks will not.

Jan 20, 2006, 12:10 PM
    Please provide me with your phone numbers and I will make sure all of them are put on our Do Not Call List.

Jan 20, 2006, 12:20 PM
    Please provide phone numbers
    I am sorry that you have been receiving telemarketing calls from our company. Please provide me with all your phone numbers so we can add you to our Do Not Call List.
    Reagrds
    Dennis Mario
    Quote Originally Posted by p.clare
    This scam outfit has been harassing me for over a year on my RESIDENTIAL PHONE LINE with recorded solicitations at least once a week, often more, and sometimes even several times A DAY.

The message tries to get the listener to push a button to speak to someone, but it also says that by doing so you are accepting their offer. I'm glad they have an F rating, and I hope they get what's coming to them when enough people expose their scam and their bogus "preapproved $8000 credit line for your small business." LIARS.

Anyone who's reading this thread because they've had bad experiences with this company NEEDS TO SPEAK OUT. Contact your local BBB and make a complaint. Contact your Attorney General's office as well, and media consumer watchdogs. Crooks get away with their scams because good people fail to report them.

The icing on NSBA's rotten cake is that their website actually displays a logo for the FBAA, the so-called "Fair Business Association of America," another scam organization. The FBAA solicits businesses that have been exposed by the BBB for being cheats, scams, and losers, and offers to say that their company is actually reputable and trustworthy -- for a fee, of course.

It's rather touching, I suppose, one scammer promoting another.... *sniff*
    The FBAA does serve one valid service, however: The list of affiliated members makes a great BEWARE: SCAMMERS! list.

Jan 20, 2006, 12:24 PM
    As I show that your have been refunded and taken care of in the middle of December. I am sorry that your refund was delayed but we have done our part to resolve this.
    Regards,
    Romy
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAYOTE23
    P-Clare, I agree with you 100% and I too hope other individuals speak out about NSBA scam.
    p.clare Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2006, 12:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DMario
    I am sorry that you have been recieving telemarketing calls from our company. Please provide me with all your phone numbers so we can add you to our Do Not Call List.
    Reagrds
    Dennis Mario
    No, you are NOT sorry that I have been receiving telemarketing calls from your company, or you wouldn't be calling me, would you? You're only sorry that I won't put up with it.

I requested that my numbers be removed many months ago, but the calls kept coming. I very recently emailed you personally with this information, and you replied [Monday, January 16, 2006 11:52 AM] that it will be added to your "Internal DNC list." I hope that this is so, because if I hear from you again, you will surely hear from me again as well, but not via email.

Jan 23, 2006, 01:25 PM
    Again, I am truly sorry for the calls.
    Regards,
    Dennis Mario
    Quote Originally Posted by p.clare
    No, you are NOT sorry that I have been receiving telemarketing calls from your company, or you wouldn't be calling me, would you? You're only sorry that I won't put up with it.

I requested that my numbers be removed many months ago, but the calls kept coming. I very recently emailed you personally with this information, and you replied [Monday, January 16, 2006 11:52 AM] that it will be added to your "Internal DNC list." I hope that this is so, because if I hear from you again, you will surely hear from me again as well, but not via email.

Jan 23, 2006, 03:33 PM
    P. Clare, I strongly agree with your remarks to NSBA
    RASthomson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2006, 11:13 PM
    I was Ripped off stolen from and cursed at. Yes when I question them, The customer service rep actuallly told me to F off. This is a BaDDDDDDDDDDDDD company please please stay away.

Jan 30, 2006, 11:59 AM
    I am very sorry that that happened too. Everyone of our Customer Service Rep should treat everyone as professionals. Please provide me more information such as your account number so We can look more into this. Again I am sorry that that happened.
    Regards,
    Dennis Mario

Quote Originally Posted by RASthomson
    I was Ripped off stolen from and cursed at. Yes when I question them, The customer service rep actuallly told me to F off. This is a BaDDDDDDDDDDDDD company please please stay away.
    timselbach Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2006, 09:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAYOTE23
    Attention all small business owners or individulas who are interested in establishing "Business Credit" donot become a member of NSBA located in California because National Small Business Alliance is a FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD. NSBA guarantees a credit limit of $8,000.00
    Travel, Business Marketing, Business Credit, American Express, and Computers Hotel Rental etc. NSBA is a FRAUD because the company refuses to refund the membership fee of $98.00 and its a way to get your Bank Account information and begin taking money form your account.
    Unfortnaley, I 've contacted NSBA several (over 40) times and there is never a supervisor or manager present and they never return any of my calls. Therefore, I come to conclusion that that there are several law suits and compliants filed on NSBA, but if there is a supervisor from National Small Business Alliance reading this FRAUD Alert. I would like to solute you for taking the opportunity to read my compliant about NSBA, but I would like to let you compnay know that NSBA seems to practice the 1st Admendment so I will make it my duty to practice the 5th Admendment by contacting the BBB, US Attorney General, ACLU and other organizations inreagards to these issues until I recieve a written explination. I will mail several letters a week stating that NSBA is FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD and nothing more.
    If there are any Small Business owners reading this or S-Corporations or C-Corporations, LLC and desire Business Credit I would be delighted to let you know what I know to build Business Credit for free @ no charge. Please donot invest inot companies like NSBA and donot take my word. Research Research begining eith the BBB.
    ;) :p
    CHAYO BRIGGS
    [email protected]
    I just got scamed myself by the NSBA. I finally got through on the phone after 4 hours of trying and the lady was so rude. I feel very stupid and that I can not trust anyone anymore.
    I am so tired of people using people this has to be stopped

Tim Selbach

Jan 31, 2006, 10:09 AM
    First of all the NSBA is not a company to establishes credit or fixes bad credit. NSBA is a national association specifically geared to the needs of small businesses. We offer our members access to, and discounts on, products and services that are used in the course of conducting business. These benefits are specifically designed to help small businesses start, operate, manage, and grow their organizations at cost rates typically reserved for larger companies with greater buying power through independent benefit provider companies. Benefits include: travel, business and medical insurance, office products, computer equipment and software, furniture, wireless and long distance, electronic check recovery, merchant accounts, and over 100 additional benefits.
    As a member of NSBA we're offering you the opportunity to join the thousands of members nationwide in reducing your day-to-day operating expenses immediately and gaining access to products and services at rates typically reserved for large companies.

Jan 31, 2006, 10:13 AM
    I am sorry that you had so much trouble getting through to our customer service department. I do show that you did get through yesterday and have cancelled your membership. You will receive in the mail in the next few days your cancelation letter.
    Regards,
    Dennis Mario
    Quote Originally Posted by timselbach
    I just got scamed myself by the NSBA. I finally got through on the phone after 4 hours of trying and the lady was so rude. I feel very stupid and that I can not trust anyone anymore.
    I am so tired of people using people this has to be stoped

Tim Selbach

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Virtual small business [ 2 Answers ]

I have established a website to develop my business works in the field of consulting. What is the best way to enter the market and introducing my work?

Want to start my own small business [ 4 Answers ]

Hi folks, I want to start my own small business, something like an Internet Café but I don't know how to go about it. Thus, the items I would need, how much capital and all. I would be grateful if someone can help by telling me how go to about it.

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

Small Collectibles Business [ 7 Answers ]

My wife has started a small biasness, selling her collection of postcards, etc. on the web. Question - what entries do I need to make for the sale of an item in the journal (I am using MS Small Business Accounting Software). For example, she sells a postcard from her personal collection for...

Small Business Bankruptcy [ 1 Answers ]

What Would I Need To File Business Bankruptcy And What Are The Consiquences

View more questions Search