Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunshines4u2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2006, 01:02 PM
    Hopefully Dennis is still around here... cause I got the brush off today when I called about our refund and where it was. Of course I was told that they would have a manager call back and I'm still waiting. I returned our packet on Feb 14th and our number is 14076571TFW.
    Wish I would have done some online research before now:(
    DMario Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2006, 02:43 PM
    I do show that you did call into customer Service and they forward your information over to the accounting department. Your refund will be going out on Friday's Check run.
    Regards,
    Dennis Mario
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshines4u2
    Hopefully Dennis is still around here...cause I got the brush off today when I called about our refund and where it was. Of course I was told that they would have a manager call back and I'm still waiting. I returned our packet on Feb 14th and our number is 14076571TFW.
    Wish I would have done some online research before now:(
    sunshines4u2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2006, 04:09 PM
    Thank you very much.. I will let you know when/if I receive it
    jenninga Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 11:28 AM
    I am receiving 3-5 calls a day from this organization. Thankfully, I have not given them any information or signed up for their service. After some research, I found the following information that I thought may be useful for those who are having the same difficultly getting through to customer service.

Contact information: National Small Business Alliance, Inc.

National Small Business Alliance, Inc.
    180 N Luring Dr. Suite 300
    Palm Springs, CA 92262

Phone 760 322 5572
    Fax 760 406-6035
    E-mail [email protected]

Interesting to note.. they claim to have an 'excellent' rating with the 'Fair Business Association of America', but the only companies that are listed with this 'FBAA' are their company, Gucci, and a gaming association of some sort. Looks to me like 'NSBA' created 'FBAA' themselves.

Best of luck!

Mar 7, 2007, 10:38 AM
    FBAA is NOT an NSBA company, agency, or affiliate, it is a full fledged independent reporting bureau. I suggest that one do better research before making such claim.

Dennis Mario
    NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE, INC.
    760-322-5572 Main
    760-902-8415 Cell
    760-406-6035 eFax
    [email protected]

Apr 16, 2007, 08:50 AM
    Interestingly, each time I come to this site I realize just how many people really are influenced by what they are reading versus the facts. I believe only one person ever had the fees stated correctly; what does this tell you?

As I have stated in the past; I invite people to contact me directly to discuss their personal matters and do included my personal cell phone number and yet not one has called me; what does that tell you?

I also feel that everyone who has reported here has received their FULL refund for the ACCURATE amount, not their misquoted amount which in several cases was lower than what they received back and yet not one has reported this fact back; are you starting to see a pattern here?

Dennis Mario, CEO/President
    NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE, INC
    CELL: 760-902-8415
    E-mail: [email protected]
    jenninga Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 01:34 PM
    Hi DMario,

I have attempted to contact your cel phone several times. My call was never returned by you personally. I was however, contacted by someone in your company who stated it would take up to 30 days to remove me from your list. This was approximately 35 days days ago (around the time I first posted here about your company. I still receive at least 1-3 calls a day. I would block the calls, but they all come in with an 'unknown caller ID'.

To add to your thought...

DMario said:

"I also feel that everyone who has reported here has received their FULL refund for the ACCURATE amount, not their misquoted amount which in several cases was lower than what they received back and yet not one has reported this fact back; are you starting to see a pattern here?"

You "feel" that everyone has received their full refund? How about 'know'? After all, it's your company, I would think that you would have access to records showing for *fact* that these refunds have been received. How you feel is truly irrelevant.

The only pattern I'm seeing is one of poor customer service, unhappy customers and people who 'feel' that your company has done them a greater disservice than provided any sort of service at all.
    porterhouse rest Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2007, 04:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DMario
    First of all the NSBA is not a company to establishes credit or fixes bad credit. NSBA is a national association specifically geared to the needs of small businesses. We offer our members access to, and discounts on, products and services that are used in the course of conducting business. These benefits are specifically designed to help small businesses start, operate, manage, and grow their organizations at cost rates typically reserved for larger companies with greater buying power through independent benefit provider companies. Benefits include: travel, business and medical insurance, office products, computer equipment and software, furniture, wireless and long distance, electronic check recovery, merchant accounts, and over 100 additional benefits.
    As a member of NSBA we’re offering you the opportunity to join the thousands of members nationwide in reducing your day-to-day operating expenses immediately and gaining access to products and services at rates typically reserved for large companies.
    Scam stay away
    Rude people tried to get refund and failed
    Lost almost $400.00
    Stay away scam
    So called services are not useful for a new business
    Cold calling tried to make you think they help with loans
    Offer refund but don't give it
    porterhouse rest Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2007, 04:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DMario
    Interestingly, each time I come to this site I realize just how many people really are influenced by what they are reading versus the facts. I believe only one person ever had the fees stated correctly; what does this tell you?

As I have stated in the past; I invite people to contact me directly to discuss their personal matters and do included my personal cell phone number and yet not one has called me; what does that tell you?

I also feel that everyone who has reported here has received their FULL refund for the ACCURATE amount, not their misquoted amount which in several cases was lower than what they received back and yet not one has reported this fact back; are you starting to see a pattern here?

Dennis Mario, CEO/President
    NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE, INC
    CELL: 760-902-8415
    E-mail: [email protected]
    I have not
    (Porterhouse Restaurant)
    Please tell me how they got it
    I have tried for almost a year now

Web Home
    I will respond back to this post IF
    You can get me a refund
    Today is 4/21/2007
    My
    Contact Information

Telephone 706-387-7454

Postal address
    735 Barber Rd. Commerce Ga 30529

Electronic mail
    General Information: [email protected]
    Thank you
    Marc
    abryant24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 11:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAYOTE23
    Attention all small business owners or individulas who are interested in establishing "Business Credit" donot become a member of NSBA located in California because National Small Business Alliance is a FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD. NSBA guarantees a credit limit of $8,000.00
    Travel, Business Marketing, Business Credit, American Express, and Computers Hotel Rental etc. NSBA is a FRAUD because the company refuses to refund the membership fee of $98.00 and its a way to get your Bank Account information and begin taking money form your account.
    Unfortnaley, I 've contacted NSBA several (over 40) times and there is never a supervisor or manager present and they never return any of my calls. Therefore, I come to conclusion that that there are several law suits and compliants filed on NSBA, but if there is a supervisor from National Small Business Alliance reading this FRAUD Alert. I would like to solute you for taking the opportunity to read my compliant about NSBA, but I would like to let you compnay know that NSBA seems to practice the 1st Admendment so I will make it my duty to practice the 5th Admendment by contacting the BBB, US Attorney General, ACLU and other organizations inreagards to these issues until I recieve a written explination. I will mail several letters a week stating that NSBA is FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD and nothing more.
    If there are any Small Business owners reading this or S-Corporations or C-Corporations, LLC and desire Business Credit I would be delighted to let you know what I know to build Business Credit for free @ no charge. Please donot invest inot companies like NSBA and donot take my word. Research Research begining eith the BBB.
    ;) :p
    CHAYO BRIGGS
    Well, you would think by now I would learn to research things before I give out my checking account number... I was contacted by a very nice lady who said she was with the NSBA, National Small Business Alliance... and they wanted to help our small business... all it would cost me is $1.00, in return for that $1.00, I would be able to look over all of their wonderful credit offers and positive things for my business, $8,000.00 in interest free credit... if after 30 days I was satisfied that what they offered would help us in our business I would be charged 149.95... 1 week later they withdrew 149.95 out of my account and sent everything in a tail spin... we live week to week and my checking account is usually pretty tight and with no warning 149.95 withdrawal can do major damage and it did... I contacted them expecting to hear an apology, oh a mistake was made, but no I got attitude and rudeness, no one wanted to listen to anything I had to say... needless to say was told that as soon as I return the package they will start processing my return, which will take 30 days for me to receive... I talked to several different women and they were all just as hateful as can be. Unbelievable. Never have I been treated so rudely by people in customer service. Now I know that the reason they wouldn't listen to me is because they had already heard this before, hundreds of times. I have already contacted the BBB and I hope everyone else keeps doing the same.
    A Helping Hand Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 04:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAYOTE23
    Attention all small business owners or individulas who are interested in establishing "Business Credit" donot become a member of NSBA located in California because National Small Business Alliance is a FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD. NSBA guarantees a credit limit of $8,000.00
    Travel, Business Marketing, Business Credit, American Express, and Computers Hotel Rental etc. NSBA is a FRAUD because the company refuses to refund the membership fee of $98.00 and its a way to get your Bank Account information and begin taking money form your account.
    Unfortnaley, I 've contacted NSBA several (over 40) times and there is never a supervisor or manager present and they never return any of my calls. Therefore, I come to conclusion that that there are several law suits and compliants filed on NSBA, but if there is a supervisor from National Small Business Alliance reading this FRAUD Alert. I would like to solute you for taking the opportunity to read my compliant about NSBA, but I would like to let you compnay know that NSBA seems to practice the 1st Admendment so I will make it my duty to practice the 5th Admendment by contacting the BBB, US Attorney General, ACLU and other organizations inreagards to these issues until I recieve a written explination. I will mail several letters a week stating that NSBA is FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD and nothing more.
    If there are any Small Business owners reading this or S-Corporations or C-Corporations, LLC and desire Business Credit I would be delighted to let you know what I know to build Business Credit for free @ no charge. Please donot invest inot companies like NSBA and donot take my word. Research Research begining eith the BBB.
    ;) :p
    CHAYO BRIGGS
    Has anyone gotten their money back from these crooks?
    CHAYOTE23 Posts: 37, Reputation: 0

Aug 3, 2007, 12:27 AM
    The company issue me refund

Aug 3, 2007, 08:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by porterhouse rest
    i have not
    (Porterhouse Restaurant)
    please tell me how they got it
    i have tried for almost a year now

web Home
    i will respond back to this post IF
    you can get me a refund
    today is 4/21/2007
    my
    Contact Information

Telephone 706-387-7454

Postal address
    735 Barber Rd. Commerce Ga 30529

Electronic mail
    General Information: [email protected]
    thank you
    marc
    I show that you signed up 6-30-06 and cancelled your membership on 4-20-07. Per our refund policy you have 2 months left on your membership and will be refund for 59.95 which is 29.95 x 2 months.

Aug 3, 2007, 08:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by A Helping Hand
    Everyone who is due an refund has been refunded.
    Sat Nguyen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2007, 12:14 PM
    I've been trying to get a hold of this company to cancel and refund my money on the phone for the past 2 weeks but I haven't been able to get a hold of a representative. My account number is 14763692 and my name is Sat Nguyen. Since I have been somewhat patient with this company already I hope to get a reply in a timely. If not I will carry out actions with BBB and any other agencies.

Aug 7, 2007, 12:26 PM
    We show that you have cancelled your membership on 8/3/07 and spoke with 2 reps. Also we show that you called in today to find out about refund status. Here is a copy of your cancellation letter that you will be receiving in the mail in the next few days.

CXL Number: 14763692PLC08/03/07
    This letter confirms that your membership with NSBA was cancelled per your request on 08/03/07. We are sorry that you are unable to take advantage of the many benefits offered by the NSBA membership at this time, however we are confident that if in the future you decide to reactivate your membership, you will be able to take advantage of the many benefits that the NSBA membership offers.

As you know, when you joined NSBA you authorized NSBA to process your enrollment fee and annual membership dues by drafting your bank account. You also agreed to the cancellation and refund policy and procedures as also disclosed in the membership portfolio*. If you have cancelled within 30 days of joining you will be refunded the entire enrollment fee and not be charged annual membership dues. If you have cancelled after 30 days of joining you will only be refunded a pro-rated amount for the unused portion of your annual membership dues.

In order for us to process your refund, you must complete all of the following steps, some of which you may have already done:

1. Call Member Services to cancel and receive a cancel authorization number.

2. Receive a cancel confirmation letter that includes a cancel authorization number.

3. Write the cancel authorization number on your membership kit and return to: NSBA, PO BOX 1630, Cathedral City, CA 92235.

Your refund will be processed within 30 business days of receipt of your returned membership kit.

Sincerely,

Member Services

National Small Business Alliance

[email protected]

800-506-6722

*TELEPHONE ORDERS - NSBA will gladly allow any consumer who enrolled over the phone to listen to the verbal recorded verification where they authorized NSBA to process the transaction in accordance with NSBA's terms and conditions. INTERNET ORDER S– NSBA will gladly show any consumer the online verification where they authorized NSBA to process the transaction in accordance with NSBA's terms and conditions. We have the right to provide your telephonic or online verification to your financial institution to show authorization.
    vacman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 12:58 PM
    Wow... so I just fell victim to your scamming company Dennis... and for the record I just cancelled my membership within the 30 day trial period... actually 1 hour after siging up and researching you company on the internet. Because I know that you read this forum (you have responded here) I'm leaving this message to inform you that my account (verification number 5990656) is cancelled and you are NOT authorized to debit my checking account.

Your company representative has been informed of this, AND I RECORDED THE CALL! Let this be your second warning not to debit my account. YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF MY LAWYER... I GUARANTEE IT!

Thanks everyone here for filing your grievances, I'm sure it has saved me the headache that you all have experienced.

Sep 18, 2007, 09:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by A Helping Hand
    Yes, Everyone who was entiled to a refund has been refunded. All members who cancel with in the 30 day trail are refunded.
    Regards,
    Dennis Mario

Sep 18, 2007, 09:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vacman
    Wow... so I just fell victim to your scamming company Dennis... and for the record I just cancelled my membership within the 30 day trial period... actually 1 hour after siging up and researching you company on the internet. Because I know that you read this forum (you have responded here) I'm leaving this message to inform you that my account (verification number 5990656) is cancelled and you are NOT authorized to debit my checking account.

Your company representative has been informed of this, AND I RECORDED THE CALL! Let this be your second warning not to debit my account. YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF MY LAWYER... I GUARANTEE IT!

Thanks everyone here for filing your grievances, I'm sure it has saved me the headache that you all have experienced.
    We do show that you did place an early cancel on your membership and nothing was charged.
    Regards,
    Dennis Mario
    Mountainman747 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2007, 01:19 PM
    Dear Sir Mr Mario

I sat on hold three separate times trying to cancel, there is no way to e-mail anyone through your site that I can find the only way to get through to you is on here so it seems, I would like to cancel immedittaly my Mebership ID number 6579829. I have tried and tried to be patient and would greatly appreciate you taking care of this matter.

Bill Daker
    847-344-2369

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Virtual small business [ 2 Answers ]

I have established a website to develop my business works in the field of consulting. What is the best way to enter the market and introducing my work?

Want to start my own small business [ 4 Answers ]

Hi folks, I want to start my own small business, something like an Internet Café but I don't know how to go about it. Thus, the items I would need, how much capital and all. I would be grateful if someone can help by telling me how go to about it.

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

Small Collectibles Business [ 7 Answers ]

My wife has started a small biasness, selling her collection of postcards, etc. on the web. Question - what entries do I need to make for the sale of an item in the journal (I am using MS Small Business Accounting Software). For example, she sells a postcard from her personal collection for...

Small Business Bankruptcy [ 1 Answers ]

What Would I Need To File Business Bankruptcy And What Are The Consiquences

View more questions Search