Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    godiva Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

Nov 29, 2007, 02:10 PM
    Creating links to my site
    I've have been trying to establish links to my site but most are in php format and my web host doesn't support that. They say there's no way around it. What do you say? I read a couple articles on it but it was all greek to me. Also does anyone know of any link exchange sites that don't require that? I'm getting really tired of filling in all the info to find out they're in php. I'd really appreciate your input Thanks,
    jaspreet2142 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Nov 29, 2007, 07:19 PM
    Well try this

www.anonymouse.org

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creating a forum on a web site ! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello every one, I am trying to create or instal a forum on my web site but I have read lots of information and been given different guides and I am confused as a result because some time you are just given so much and don't know what to do or what to choose. I do not have any knowledge of...

How can I randomise images in a site to be linked via html coding for another site? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am mesmerised. How do Flickr, mybloglog, Facebook and numerous other sites update their badges eberytime the information is updated? Someone told me it is done with js. I hava a wordpress.com blog, which means I am not allowed to use javascript there. So I have to link my images updated...

Who links to my site? [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a reliable way to find out definitively who has links to my site? I tried Google's advanced search, but it's not showing nearly all the ones that I know of. I know I can get some off my webstats too, but really just wondering if there's a way to get a complete and accurate list. ...

Help creating a web site [ 6 Answers ]

My parents want to set up some web sites: one for my mothers artwork and another for my fathers archery but they want to do it for free. I am unsure of how to go about settting up one at all and they have put me in chargte of it! Please help, blusia:eek:

View more questions Search