Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    galmish Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Kenmore Washer, Model No. 110.24832200, Stopped Spinning and won't drain
    I have a Kenmore 80 Series, Model No. 110.24832200 washing machine. It goes through the cycles fine, but when it comes to spinning and drainig the water, it won't function properly.
    J Costa Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Nov 30, 2007, 05:31 PM
    Is this a direct drive or belt drive if it is belt driven check for a broken belt first and post back if it is a direct drive then check the pump and also check the timer sometimes these machines have a funny problem the red wire in the wiring harness sometimes break.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore washer stopped spinning [ 11 Answers ]

My Kenmore washer, model# 417.99686210, has stopped spinning. It runs through the rest of the cycle, OK. It still agitates, indicating the motor is OK, but when it comes to the spin cycle, nothing. It fills with water and drains. If anyone can help, that would be most appreciated. Thank you.

Kenmore elite model#110.22942100 not spinning [ 2 Answers ]

:eek: :eek: I have a kenmore elite washing machine that does not want too spin but it adgitates. What is the problem? The model# is 110.22942100 Type 111 it has a 3speed motor with 6 speed combination. Is it worth repairing?

Kenmore Washer not spinning [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore Ultra fabric Care Heavy Duty 80 series. Wonderful machine suddenly doesn't spin or empty. It fills, agitates, but doesn't spin or empty on any cycle. I've checked my fuse panel, re-started the washer on different cycles, and none spin and empty. I've opened up a machine, taken apart...

Maytag performa washer stopped spinning [ 1 Answers ]

The other day I was washing a load of laundry and I heard what I can only describe as a nasty grinding noise coming from my washer. I lifted the lid and noticed that the cloths inside weren't spinning. I checked this by closing the lid, and reopening it every few seconds, and the cloths were in the...

Help with non-spinning Kenmore washer [ 6 Answers ]

My washer is only 5-6 years old but just today it stoppedspinning on any cycle. It does everything else, including aggitate during rinse but once rinsing/aggitating is done it just stops. I tried using spin on each other cycle in hopes that would help, but it didn't work. It doesn't smell...

View more questions Search