Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    youareceo Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2004, 12:18 PM
    credit bureau monitoring
    There is none to my knowledge.

If you give me your state, I can tell you which bureau is focused on. In CO, its Experian. In my, it is TransUnion.

The best I have seen is the ID Theft Shield. I have never seen a comprehensive program that covers a WHOLE HOUSEHOLD for $9.95 a month including the $25,000 identity theft restoration insurance. They also allow no contract, monthly payments... And the provider is a private investigation national firm that actually helps you track down and prosecute the individuals repsoinsible. I don't think anyone can beat that.

If you need details, I can provide them. That's what I use.

Jon
    [email protected]

The preceding is not legal advice, is not from a licensed debt counselor, and is not provided to persons from states which providing such information requires a license.
    youareceo Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2004, 08:27 PM
    credit bureau monitoring
    http://law.youareceo.biz will have a TEXT link to the ID Theft Shield.

WI is TransUnion. MN is Equifax. Recommend a PO Box in MN - aggressive enforcement of debtor rights, credit records and privacy!

WI is a joint state. Suggest you change all addresses to MN where it is NOT community property for safety.

What you need is customized repair, and individual attention to debts owed.

Jon
    [email protected]

The preceding is not legal advice, is not from a licensed debt counselor, and is not provided to persons from states which providing such information requires a license.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitoring Software [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I wonder if anyone can help me with this problem, I need to find some software to monitor internet usage. It is going to be used on a small w2k3 domain with about 10 workstations. Does anyone know of a good freeware or commercial app that will do this? Ideally it needs to be...

Bureau not responding to dispute. What next? [ 3 Answers ]

So Im helping a friend clean up his credit (which I have done many times in the past) and I have run into a little problem. Experian is NOT responding to his requests. We resent the dispute certified to get a signature card showing that it was received and we got the card back showing that it was...

View more questions Search