Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cfd329 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2007, 09:27 AM
    Can't figure out how to start Probability Issue
    In one town 64% of adults have health insurance. What is the probability that 10 adults selected at random all have health insurance?

I feel like I need more information and I can't figure out how to start. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    asterisk_man Posts: 476, Reputation: 32

Nov 29, 2007, 09:31 AM
    you have enough information.
    The probability of n independent events each with probability P is P^n

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't figure out why my 89 honda civic won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 89 honda civic that I had bought from a friend. I replaced my starter because that was my original problem. It started fine and when I went to turn on my headlights, my car shut down. A buddy f mine came over and siad that it might a short some where. The friend I bought it from, had a...

I can't even figure out how to start this! [ 1 Answers ]

A U.S. Treasury bond that matures in 10 years has a yield of 6%. A 10-yr corporate bond has a yield of 8%. Assume the liquidity premium on the corporate bond is 0.5%. What is the default risk premium on the corporate bond? (Hint: since both bonds have the same maturity, they will have the same...

Snapper Riding Lawn mower electric start issue [ 1 Answers ]

I have a snapper riding lawn mower. I misplace the key 2 years ago, disconnected the electric start on it and have pull started it. I want to now use the electric start again. I got a new key, cleaned the plugs and plugged them back together. It will not start with the electric start. I have...

Mtd lawn tractor it start but want turn over ithink my issue is with the carburetor [ 2 Answers ]

What are the steps to rebuilding my 12.5 hp briggs n stratton carburetor please take in account I am a do it your selfer. Thanks for your help

Assist with below probability issue [ 1 Answers ]

1) A magazine subscription company runs a contest where the first prize is $100,000 ; second is $50,000 and third is $25,000. If the company receives 1,000,000 entries; what is the expectation for a person who enters the contest? If the entrant must use a 1st class stamp to send the entry, what...

View more questions Search