Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    John Da Posts: 195, Reputation: 3

Nov 29, 2007, 08:14 AM
    Xmas joke
    What do you get if you deep fry Santa Claus?

Crisp Cringle. :D :D
    kiki_doki Posts: 200, Reputation: 11

Nov 29, 2007, 03:36 PM
    Ho ho ho!! Check you out with your christmas corkers!! You are flowwwing my man... F.L.O.W.I.N.G
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2007, 03:39 PM
    Aww that was cute! It reminds me of one of those jokes that would be on a popsicle stick.. lol. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mold on a few Xmas decorations, okay to clean and still use? [ 3 Answers ]

I got out all my Christmas decorations last night from the basement. I opened one tote and smelled an awful smell... come to find out 2 wooden decorations in the tote had mold on them. The wood is finished on these decorations. My questions is, I have cleaned these decorations with hot...

Merry Xmas to all you wonderful people. [ 11 Answers ]

I want to wish everyone on here who has helped both myself and others a very merry christmass. Some of us may be single and want a partner, be it an ex who we still care for or a future ex who we have not yet met. But we do not need them ! We need the caring and support of each other through...

Holiday Dinner - try something new! [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone have any other thoughts?? Rosemary Garlic Roast Turkey By Evelyn Raab This recipe belongs to the following categories: ChristmasDinnerHealthyLunchMain CoursesMake AheadThanksgiving If Italians had invented roast turkey, it would turn out something like this. Wonderfully...

Xmas outdoor lights [ 1 Answers ]

Approx. How many strings of outdoor lights can you hang without blowing fuse? I have 8 strings of 18ft/300 lights strung, when I plug in the ninth String I blow a fuse. Thanks, Bill

Home Alone @ Xmas [ 9 Answers ]

I have a problem. If you have read all my other threads then you will know that my parents have split up etc. Anyway usually at xmas there is usually me, my mum, my two brothers, my nan, my auntie, my uncle, my cousin and my step-dad. It has been tradition for years - it's never been any...

View more questions Search