Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marfid Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2007, 07:49 AM
    Unsupervised probation
    I'm on unsupervised probation for a year I've done 6 months of it I don't know the point of unsupervised probation, now my question is... is there any legal way to by the help of an attorney or otherwise get off probation early like for employment reasons?? :
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2007, 07:57 AM
    Hello marfid:

Until or if you get into trouble, your probation doesn't and won't interfere with your life at all. Given that you have NO supervision, your probation shouldn't stop you from getting ANY legal job. Plus the cost of hiring a lawyer for ONLY 6 MONTHS of NO supervision, wouldn't be money I'D spend.

excon
    jenna602 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 07:10 PM
    I was placed on one year unsupervised probation and 6 months of domestic violence classes. I was found non compliant because I showed up late on one of my classes and they would not let me attend. They stated I could not make up the class and they would send my file back to court and to wait to get a letter from the court to appear. I go to court on Thursday for violation of probation due to non completion of the classes. Will I receive jail time for this?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2010, 10:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenna602 View Post
    iWill i receive jail time for this?
    Hello j:

Maybe.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unsupervised Probation [ 5 Answers ]

I got a charge w/ 2 Unsupervised Probation. My questions are: 1) If I move to another place, should I report to the local Probation Officer (both out and in locations) 2) If I travel, should I also report to the Probation Office? 3) If I find ajob, should I tell my boss or employer?

Unsupervised probation [ 2 Answers ]

My brother-in-law is on unsupervised probation in Tennessee. He wants to come live with me and his brother in Michigan. Will he get in trouble for leaving state if he does?

Unsupervised probation [ 2 Answers ]

I am on unsupervised probation and I have a court date later on this month about something else. I was charged a month before I was put on probation so if I am found guilty will this violate my probation.

Unsupervised probation [ 1 Answers ]

I am on unsupervised probation in the state of Indiana but I am going to college in Idaho. I have paid all my fines and attended the alcohol classes on time and with no problems. I have one month left on my year long probation but 5 months ago I got pulled over for invalid license. I called the...

View more questions Search