Six feathered balls,
    Five MILK JUG RINGS!
    Four munchy house plants,
    Three running faucets,
    Two fuzzy mousies,
    And a hamste-e-er in a plastic ball!

Check out some similar questions!

My Cat's disease [ 3 Answers ]

My cat has had a lot of swelling between her hind legs,we have done a 5 day antibiotic course, because she had stopped eating and was vomiting. During the antibiotic course she started eating more than she ever did. But two days after the course ended, she is back to the no eat and vomitting stage....

Cat's eyesight [ 1 Answers ]

Is it true that cats can see in the dark, or is this just a myth?

A cat's moodiness [ 3 Answers ]

Can a change in temperature affect a cat's temperament? This summer has been particularly hot and humid and my 1 year old cats don't seem to want to "cuddle" any more. They still like to be petted, but don't jump into my lap and lay with me like they used to. Has anyone seen this behavior and does...

Need to give 60 days notice, but rent is increasing in thirty days [ 3 Answers ]

I have rented the condo I am in now for over two years. After the initial lease term of one year, I went on a month-to-month basis. I am required to give 60 days notice prior to vacating the property. My landlord notified me at the end of this month (february) that the rent would be...

Your Top Christmas Carols & Christmas Songs [ 38 Answers ]

Ok it's that time of year when the holidays are around :) and I was just thinking what are people's top Carols or Chritmas songs that they like? Christmas songs for me would be The Pogues, Fairytale of New York ;) and my Christmas Carol would have to be Joy To The World :) ! Please feel...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.