Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    olivebaby Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2007, 05:24 AM
    Am I being silly?
    Hi there,
    My period was 3 days late when I thought I might be pregnant - although I am on the pill I have missed a few in the past month or 2 - then I came on, on the 3rd day late but the next day I have stopped!. Im not sure what is going on... could I be pregnant? Should I take a test? Or do I wait it out to see if I come back on - this is very strange for me as I am very regular normally... anyone had the same or similar who could help me?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2007, 06:50 AM
    Even on the pill you may become pregnant, especially if you miss a pill, or more than one. If your period is late, irregular, etc. take a test to find out. I doubt you are pregnant but it is possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Silly teen [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am now 24 and have a son who is 5. I was really stupid when I was 18 and had a few sexual partners. I have had two paternity tests done and they have both come back negative. I know the other persons name and some of his address how would I go about finding him. It is getting to the stage...

Silly girl [ 1 Answers ]

I'm madly in love with this girl in our class in college, who ,according to her, is committed to a guy who proposed to her in her final year in school, from where she moved on to a city which is far off, say 1000 miles away from that place... where I found her... she hasn't really spent a long time...

Silly, but. [ 3 Answers ]

Silly Bird Riddles What birds spend all their time on their knees? Birds of prey. What do you call a very rude bird? A mockingbird. Where do birds meet for coffee? In a nest-cafe.

Silly little problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hi gang, Took it upon myself to cut out and redo the plumbing under my kitchen sink, replace the sink and faucets and add a garbage disposal. Miraculously, everything worked out, except for one little annoying thing - when you turn off the water coming through the faucet, it takes a second for...

View more questions Search