Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jham_lindow Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Nov 29, 2007, 12:21 AM
    USB Booting?
    I want to be able to boot from a USB drive and my bios doesn't support booting from USB devices, so I was wondering if a dos based boot cd(cause my machine doesn't have a floppy drive) to re-route the boot from the USB device, and if so... can somebody show me how to create one. I already know how to burn cds but I just want to know how to create a cd to boot from a USB device. I use Maxtor external HDDs and Sandisk U3 Drives along with an Iomega ZIP Drive. PLEASE HELP!!
    jaspreet2142 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Dec 2, 2007, 12:29 AM
    May this help

How to make a USB-key bootable with BartPE

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dual booting [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys this is the 1st time I'm asking a question and hope to get the best and correct answer. I want to install Windows XP and Windows 2003 server enterprise edition on the same harddisk and want to use different partition what should I do Thanks

G5 not booting [ 1 Answers ]

I just got a g5 1.8 single processor that didn't have a hard drive, so I bought a maxtor SATA II drive and was planning to load the os from dvd. The mac starts to a flashing power button, what could be the problem? That's as far as it gets, no screen, doesn't recognize an apple keyboard/mouse, so...

Booting with Winindows XP [ 3 Answers ]

When installing win XP wiping out old one must I delete the current one?:rolleyes:

Need Help. Booting [ 1 Answers ]

My computer was working perfectly yesterday. This morning I started it up, normally as I always do, then the following problem occurred. "Operative system failed." Any idea why THAT could happen?

View more questions Search