Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbourgeois Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 09:01 PM
    70/80's cartoon show about witch and crying.
    As best I can remember this was a one shot cartoon from the late 70's and early 80's. It had a little girl who was learning to be a witch. She had evil teachers/sisters/guardians who wanted her to be evil and souless but all she wanted was to be normal and have friends. I think the evil teachers/witches turned her friend into stone and the only way for her to save her friend and break the spell was for her to cry. And witches cannot cry tears.

This was done I believe in the style of the Happy Prince and the Little Matchgirl cartoon specials.

Please help me out.
    redridinghoood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2010, 08:03 PM
    KIKI'S DELIVERY SERVICE !
    I was wondering the same thing for like a week and it was bugging the crap out of me
    And I searched Google and found it!
    mbourgeois Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2010, 09:00 AM
    Ummm, no... Kiki is from 1989 and is about a young witch who is learning about being a witch. No evil in it. Thanks though.
    lumpx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2011, 08:39 PM
    Did you ever find this movie?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name the 80's horror movie (involves kid,school,witch?cliff) [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so I saw this movie when I was really young, sometime between 1985 and 1989ish, though that may not be when it was made. I only remember two scenes from this movie. Near the beginning, there was a young boy and apparently he got locked in a closet in his classroom I think by some bullies. ...

Cartoon show on ABC (in Australia) [ 1 Answers ]

There use to be this cartoon show on ABC (in Australia) And I can't remember the shows name but all I remember that this family of humans moved in to a new home in a new town and the home could talk and in the town everything that was good was bad and everything that was bad was good If anyone...

Kid's movie from the 80's or possibly a show/cartoon [ 4 Answers ]

There's another movie or cartoon/movie I've thought of for many years but can't remember much about to figure out the title. It's very vague and I'm not sure if I remember it correctly. I think it was about a little girl or a little girl and boy, possibly siblings. It also involves little...

Cartoon show form the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

There was a show in the early 80's that resembled Heman, but the hero had dark hair. And there was a woman with blue skin and a sharkfin helmet. There were also dwarves living in the forest. I think it may be called Dark Thorn... but I'm not sure. If you know the name of this kids show, please...

View more questions Search