Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stevens1954 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 06:58 PM
    Walking on the bed
    My family has lived in this house for about 5 years now. Since we lhave llived in this house we have heard noises, such as someone walking, doors openning and closing etc. These noises so not occur often and do not occur at any particular time of day or night. On occasion we have seen like pages of a book flipping open on their own. My wife and I have our bedroom in the basement of our home. I run newspaper routes so sometimes I sleep in the morning and some in the evening. Yesterday morning I had just woke up and could feel something walking on our mattress. It felt like maybe a small child was playing on the mattress. I know I was not dreaming because the phone had rang and my wife was talking to our son. Like I said earlier nothing happens on any regular basis at all in fact we may go weeks and not have anything happen at all. We are not afraid at all but are really curious as to what this could be. If anyone has any thoughts or explanations please let us know.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2007, 07:12 PM
    Have you ever researched who lived in your house before? Or anything that have may have gone on there in the past?
    I would do some research.
    That kind of stuff would drive me crazy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

14 months and not walking? [ 8 Answers ]

My first child just turned 14 months old, and she has still made absolutely no attempt at walking on her own. She has stood up holding onto something, then let go for a few seconds, but seems to panic when she realizes she's not being held up by anything. She doesn't mind walking holding on to my...

Stitch when walking [ 3 Answers ]

I keep getting a stitch whenever I walk I'm not speed walking as I sometimes do. But just walking normal pace and I get a stitch it doesent go away when I try breathing harder, I'm not unfit or overweight either. Do you know what could it be and if it is just a stitch, why? And when will it go...

Sleep Walking [ 2 Answers ]

Why should you never wake up a SLeep Walker? How is it even caused? It seems rather weird to walk and sleeeeep

Walking distance for puppy [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Can anyone help me. I have a 5 month old retriever and get conflicting answers to appropriate distances or length of times to walk my pup - from 2 miles to 5 minutes per month of his life. What is normal?

Walking and trying to loose weight [ 2 Answers ]

I have been walking for about close to 2 months I have lost 15 pounds I am trying to also diet by cutting out atlease a meal a day my problem is at night I want to eat with the family.. should I just cut back like I have been doing or try eating different? My weight before I started was 203 lbs now...

View more questions Search