Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jonsey77 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 05:43 PM
    Shifting 4 wheel drive
    I bought a 1994 pathfinder 4 wheel drive.. is there a trick going from 4 wheel high to 4 wheel low.. my shifter says 2w drive.. neutral.. 4 wheel high then 4 wheel low... it goes into 4 wheel drive fine.. I just can't seem to figure out how to go from high to low.. its a manual shft not electric.. thanks for any advise...
    clanmac Posts: 37, Reputation: 3

Nov 28, 2007, 07:02 PM
    I just bought a F150 4x4 and was informed that to go into 4 high or 4 low that I had to be in nuetral and then put the switch to what ever gear setting I would want and then put into drive. No way can I do it while I drive as I will screw up my gears

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troy-Bilt drive belt, brakes and shifting [ 2 Answers ]

Troy-Bilt Z809H, 24 HP B&S engine, 46" deck, 3 years old, model 14az809h063. I just had the drive belt replaced by an "authorized" repair facility. With the engine off, everything seems fine. I can shift into and out of gear easily and the brake stops the tractor cold. With the engine running,...

Ranger-4 Wheel Drive [ 1 Answers ]

Where would the transmisson interlock switch be located and how do you check it?

Four wheel drive motor [ 1 Answers ]

My local Ford dealership told me that my battery keeps going dead because the "four wheel drive motor has burned out and keeps draining the battery. The repair $600.00? Before they replaced the battery they told me it was fine then they say it has a bad cell. Sound right to you?

1999 Toyota Tocoma 4 wheel drive [ 1 Answers ]

When it gets cold outside I have trouble getting the truck to go forward until it warms up a long time. I can back up fine I just can't go forward. If I try to go forward (give it gas) my back tires will spin but the truck won't move. This is in regular drive position, not 4-wheel. After it warms...

View more questions Search