Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Drakoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 04:20 PM
    Can I get the instructions to my NOMA outdoor light timer. I need to know the steps t
    Can I get the instructions to my NOMA outdoor light timer. I need to know the steps to setting the lights to go on at 7PM and off at 12PM
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2007, 05:08 PM
    Do you know which model number that you have?
    KMaxwell Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Nov 28, 2007, 06:18 PM
    Same problem, just found my instructions, In my Binder containing all my other Manuals.

1) plug in unit in the outlet you are going to leave it in, w/o lights plugged into it.
    2) a "C" Current time will appear in window, press Time button (top) until correct Hour appears, a dot in bottom corner denotes PM hours.
    Next you need to set the on off hours.
    3)Press mode button (bottom) "P" flashes in window, press time button until desired "ON" hour is reached, remember AM Vs PM hours.
    4)Press mode button again "E" flashes for ending time, press time buton until the correct hour appears, again remember AM/PM, PRESS MODE Button again to lock in on off times,
    4)plug in your lights, block heater or what every you are trying to control.

PS suggst you get a large binder, and put all your instruction manuals in it, it is amazing how many times you go to the binder, just remember you put the manual in there.
    jeppler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 03:22 PM
    Comment on KMaxwell's post
    Very clear
    crazyladypuff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 04:24 PM
    Comment on KMaxwell's post
    Thank you very much it was very helpful

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Noma outdoor timer [ 12 Answers ]

I have a noma outdoor timer and I lost the instructions that came with the timer and I don't remember how to set it. Could you email me instruction on how? Thank you Elsie

Outdoor timer instructions [ 6 Answers ]

I've lost the instructions to my NOMA outdoor Christmas light timer. Could anyone explain the steps to seting the lights to go on at 6PM and off at 12PM Thanks

NOMA Christmas light timer instructions (model ET525C) [ 4 Answers ]

I've lost my instructions for the NOMA Christmas light timer (model ET525C). Does anyone know how it works?

Noma timer instructions [ 3 Answers ]

I don't have instructions to program a Noma timer . It has a time and mode buttons but I have not been successful in trying to figure it out. What does P , C and E modes indicate.

View more questions Search