Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whateverz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 03:04 PM
    Is he kind of over it or am I looking too much into in?
    Okay, so my boyfriend and I have been dating for not too long but everything has been great. He had seemed really into me and ever insisted I meet his family and go to Thanksgiving there. However, things have gotten kind of weird since we have gotten back.

He hasen't really called me, or seemed so interested.

Yesterday he said he was sick, and hardly called me. I kind of don't think he was sick since he went skating and everything. Later in the night he invited me to come over to watch a movie but he didn't pay attention to me. I usually spend the night but he said since he was sick he wanted the bed to himself. But he asked when I would be up and said he would call. He hasen't called. I decided to call tonight but he didn't answer and hasen't called back.

I donno what is up. Maybe I am reading too much into it... or he is not that into me... or he needs his own space. I donno.
    kuulski Posts: 129, Reputation: 11

Nov 28, 2007, 03:20 PM
    Sounds like something is up but could be a couple things I wouldn't get caught up in trying to figure it out. That will only stress u out! Talk to him about it and go from there. It could be nothing could be he just wants to breathe a little or allot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is kind of fun [ 11 Answers ]

This is from the National Institute of Standards and Technology: The official US time Click on your time zone and watch what happens! :)

Kind of Personal [ 8 Answers ]

I was recently married to a wonderful man but I WEIGH 270 pounds... we are both young and i can't help but think my husband would like to have a very intimate night with me but they don't make any ''sexy'' outfits for women my size. At least i can't find anywhere where they do. I want to spice up...

Smell kind of getting to me. [ 33 Answers ]

Okay guys, I've been with this girl for the last few months and in the last week or so she has had a real strong smell down in her genital region. It's the fishy smell that we've all noticed at one point or another with women, but for some reason I can now smell it right before we have sex or even...

I'm kind of new [ 5 Answers ]

If someone could just tell me how to make it so I can use html that would be great. -Cimorene(a.k.a Lily)

View more questions Search