Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blaze8952 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 08:29 AM
    Remote garage door opener (reprogram)
    Help! Can't find owners manual to Craftsman 1/2 remote garage door opener.

I believe I accidentally erased codes from garage ceiling unit. There is a learn button, I know how to change the code on the outside keypad, but how do I reprogram the unit on the ceiling of the garage to accept the new codes. There are 2 additional buttons on the car units, do they have anything to do with it? I've already changed the batteries in both car units, this did not solve the problem. Would greatly appreciate any advice!

Thanks, blaze8952 :confused:
    jack dandy Posts: 226, Reputation: 9

Nov 28, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Without having my instructions right in frony of me I can't be positive of this , but I think there is a button on the back of the opener that you have to push in and at the same time push the botton on your opener and you need to do this with each opener. Tell me if this works, if not I can look at my instructions when I get home in about 2 hrs. Im at work right now.
    LilibethM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2009, 02:34 PM

How I can programing my remote I lost the code
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2009, 07:55 AM

A Manufacturer, Model Number or something can Help, Several Methods

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Overhead Door garage door opener light just blinks? [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: My 15 y/o Overhead Door (brand) garage door opener was working fine opening & closing until a few days ago. It has very low usage because I mostly park my car outside the garage door. Now when I press the remote control w/ new battery OR the hard wired wall switch, the light on the...

Garage door opener [ 1 Answers ]

I need to change the password on a Craftsman keyless entry system. The system is for a garage door model #139.53662SRT

Garage door opener prevents door from opening all the way -- how to fix? [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and I moved into a house three months ago and we didn't realize this problem before we bought it. I'm trying to solve a problem with an existing garage door and Genie opener which due to the amount of backroom along the tracks, doesn't allow me to open the garage door the full length...

Garage door opener [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can override the small lights at the floor on a garage door opener

View more questions Search