Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karen McDowell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 05:26 AM
    Nonprofit fundraising
    How does my parents association become non-profit in order to fundraise legally
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2007, 06:02 AM
    The IRS is the place you want to go for this information. Forms to file out, filing, etc.
    Tax Information for Charitable Organizations

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Personal Fundraising? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I was wondering if it would be possible to fundraise for one's own family. I'm trying to help my son financially. He needs to go to the next step in his career which is in the music industry. He's very talented and I'm so proud of him. He went out to LA from NY last year and, like all...

Non-Profit fundraising [ 10 Answers ]

My Kids attend a catholic school that is funded only by tuition and fund raisers. The problem is they have 30 fundraiser a year that make minimal money. There are so many that they become less and less efective. How many rolls of wrapping paper can you convince people to buy.. I need direction...

Nonprofit grant management fee [ 3 Answers ]

Can a nonprofit request a "fee" for managing a grant? For example: XYZ Nonprofit Corp will be applying for a grant from ABC Foundation. ABC Foundation approached XYZ about running a program on their behalf and offered a grant to XYZ for this purpose. Can XYZ request a 10 - 15% grant management...

View more questions Search