Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdhat99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 04:07 AM
    A few questions about girlfriends
    I have this girlfriend that I have dated for almost 5 months. She says the only thing that will make her happy is stay the night. My questions are- Why does she want me to stay the night so badly? How do I tell her I don't feel comfortable doing so? What do I do if she says I guess then it won't work out if you don't stay the night? Any help will be gladly appricated
    cheekymonkee88 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2007, 04:17 AM
    You need to be honest wit her, explain you issues and that your not ready, if she truly likes you she will stick with you through thick and thin. 5 months is not really very long, your still getting to know each other and building up trust. But honesty is the best policy. If she doesn't understand perhaps you need to think is she worth it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Communication With Ex-Girlfriends [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dating a guy for 2 1/2 years. We worked together for 5 years prior to dating.. although not closely. We have said "i love you's", exchanged tokens of affections, etc, etc. We do talk about maririage, although neither of us stresses because we have both been married before and are now...

Girlfriends Issues [ 6 Answers ]

I need your advice on something... two guys are trying to move in on my girlfriend and every time she tells them to get lost, they think she's flirting with them... What the can I do? :(

Parents and girlfriends [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get my parents to let me get a girlfriend I'am 13 and have strait A's

Girlfriends a stripper [ 13 Answers ]

Ok well I'm 19 years old and my girlfriend is 26... well we've been having problems because she is a stripper... at first when she wonted to do it I told her I had no problem with it... but as it progressed I didn't like it anymore now its causing problems... weve been together a year and a half I...

My girlfriends dreams [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I were friends for about 3 years before we realised that we both wanted each other. I had a girlfriend before her, and she was my friend through that... And ever since my new girlfriend and I have been going out she tells me that she has dreams that my ex and I always get back...

View more questions Search