Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    winbig Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 03:07 AM
    DVD video and video/rom
    Is there a difference between a dvd video and a dvd video/rom? I have seen this designation on the cover. I have tried 3 different dvd's of the same movie and none will play. I am trying to play on a regular dvd player and other movies play fine. What's up?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2007, 03:21 AM
    video/rom would be data that you would play on a DVD drive in a computer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Video cable-- RCA or S-Video? [ 7 Answers ]

I need to run a video cable, about 50-75', to a projector at my church. The outputs I have available are S-Video or a single yellow RCA. Which option will give me the best singal/picture over such a long cable run?

No video [ 3 Answers ]

Ok the problem I am having is that my computer, which has a msi k8m neo-v mobo with a amd 754 64 athlon 3000 cpu in it and ddr 400 512 ram. Every thing seems to power up , but I don't get any video. I have tried the onboard video, 3 different agp cards and 2 pci cards, and I have cleared the...

What is the PCI-E Video Card equivalent to this AGP Video Card? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in a turmoil to either upgrade my AGP Video Card to another AGP or a PCI-E. Most of you will say upgrade a motherboard that has a PCI-E slot, but that means upgrading everything else including memory, video card, MAYBE CPU - and that could mean a whole lot because I don't want to buy a cheap...

Ripping DVD Video to VCD Video [ 1 Answers ]

How can I rip my DVD video to VCD Video files. Is there out any freeware to do this. Please let me know the link for that. Thanx:rolleyes:

Video CD [ 1 Answers ]

I have a music VCD and I want to rip just the audio part of the songs from the CD to high quality mp3`s. I have a full Duplex Sound card and I have tried "ALL SOUND RECORDER" but there is distortion at high volume, Hence is of poor quality . Please advise.

View more questions Search