Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nathaly Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Nov 28, 2007, 02:38 AM
    How do I correct file listings in a program code?
    I created a web site on webeasy and I uploaded it
    But only the first page came up I asked for support but at webeasy they told me they do not offer coding support.
    I tried to change the titles of the other pages to 002.htm etc.. But it did not work.
    How do I get into this program code and change it?
    Nathaly
    Duane in Japan Posts: 282, Reputation: 8

Nov 29, 2007, 08:30 PM
    Ask your question in the coding section of this website, try the ASP section, may get some help there. Go to Microsoft and look at their website templates, I am sure you will get better support from them, its free also. Search for STARTER KITS within the MSDN site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Media Program will read an ISO file straight from a PC [ 7 Answers ]

What I really need is a Media Player that will play a .ISO file (A DVD Movie) straight from my PC. I am going to IRAQ and want to take some movies with me over there. Vice taking the Hard DVD's. Anyone have any idea?

Filed 1040EZ. Is it the correct form? Do I need to file a 1040NR instead? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello. I filed my returns and now I have a dilemma about my forms. Let me put everything here. Current status: H1-B, : status started from October 1st : but got a job only in December. The December pay is received in Jan. So no W2 on my H1. Previous status: Initially F1. Then, OPT...

Finding the file extension that a Program uses [ 8 Answers ]

Not having any luck with Google on this one. The question: What file extension does a database file created by Avanquest's Database Professional have? I know about FILExt - The File Extension Source for searching by file extension, but does anyone know of a search tool to search by software...

How to unistall a program with a missing file [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all,I have a problem with me PC,I am trying to uninstall a program and when I try from the Control Panel a window shows up telling me that I can't because there is a file missing in the program,what can I do? Thanks

View more questions Search