Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Radium Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 02:35 AM
    Its not that bad yet I feel it is worse for no reason.
    I have lost my drive. I don't know why. I have been being really depressed for no reason really. I have a good life. I have many friends who care and can go out and put on a good face for the scene. Yet I for some reason don't feel complete. My ex and I broke up eight months ago, and I feel like I am going back to the way I was before I met her. That is very apathetic. Just exist. It feels like she took the drive she gave me and now I can't find out how to do that for myself. It feels like there is nothing to live for in the world. I am not going to cause harm don't worry about that. I just want a way to love myself and be happy alone or with someone? How do people believe in themselves. How do they learn that they are good people? I know I am and I love my life but it still seems like the life I don't want. If anyone has suggestions on how I could change myself awareness and myself image that would be great.
    Nathaly Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Nov 28, 2007, 02:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Radium
    I have lost my drive. I dont know why. I have been being really depressed for no reason really. i have a good life. I have many friends who care and can go out and put on a good face for the scene. yet i for some reason dont feel complete. My ex and i broke up eight months ago, and i feel like i am going back to the way i was before i met her. That is very apathetic. Just exist. It feels like she took the drive she gave me and now i can't find out how to do that for myself. It feels like there is nothing to live for in the world. I am not going to cause harm dont worry about that. i just want a way to love myself and be happy alone or with someone? How do people believe in themselves. How do they learn that they are good people? I know i am and i love my life but it still seems like the life i dont want. If anyone has suggestions on how i could change my self awareness and my self image that would be great.
    I think a lot of the answers lies in helping others or standing up for something you believe in.
    Evaluate for yourself who you truly are and what you stand for and then live by those rules
    Make sure that you do everyday at least one thing you truly enjoy!!
    Hey, now I should try and work on this myself.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2007, 06:37 AM
    Did this just start to become a problem( seasonal change) the lack of sunshine during the day time?

I went through this same thing at the end of my marriage and it was a very long time before I realized that I can do this living life thing happily without her in my life( rebound relationships were just that, rebounds)

I took time off from relationships and oriented on the pursuit of happiness, time and a change of location, it took time but seemed to do the trick.

Keep posting in here and look for more people to add to these ideas,the community in AMHD is full of good,caring people,looking for the betterment of others, give 'em a chance.

Hope this helps,

Ken
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2007, 08:58 AM
    I have Seasonal affective disorder and many times when people go through depression it can be due to some vitamin, mineral or amino acid deficiencies or hormonal imbalances.
    I take B complex in the morning and magnesium and vitamin D3 at night and it works wonders for me but I don't have the clinical or bi polar type depression.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

It keeps getting worse. [ 2 Answers ]

I have already posted two questions and I took everything answer into consideration. All of them were very comforting and I am looking for that kind of advice again about the same situation. It has gotten worse. As of today I haven't seen my ex-boyfriend/father of my baby in almost two months. ...

Not sure how to grieve.I feel guilty for some reason [ 4 Answers ]

My good friends' brother passed away a few days ago, I was with him when he got the news and immediately broke down, and have a couple times since. I don't have a lot of experience in dealing with death, I have never even been to a graveyard funeral, only a couple of memorials. I don't know why or...

He's worse than me! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys... So over the past few months I've developed some kind of friendship with one of my suppliers, he's awesome, we really do gel and I know he feels the same. It's one of those cases where you just know someone. So anyway, not only do we chat for hours on the phone at work but after hours...

Which is worse [ 1 Answers ]

I have had some creditors file for a judgement, a total that would hurt me for some time if they get 40% a paycheck 'till paid off. Would I be better off by filing bankruptcy or excepting the claim.

View more questions Search