Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snasheya Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2007, 10:43 PM
    Any comments on my title and its thesis?
    Hi , any comments on my title and its thesis?

Project title:
    An environmental management plan for the lower liesbeek (ll)

Thesis:
    In order to achieve a sustainably working park there is a need to strategically manage the two rivers urban park (trup) in a holistic and integrated manner, whilst maintaining the broader frameworks outlined in the spatial development framework & phase one environmental management plan (sdf &emp1). To achieve this goal, this study suggests that trup be managed in divisions and management plans be drawn up for each sectional division. However, this study only focuses on the management of the ll as a division in the trup.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 27, 2007, 11:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by snasheya
    PROJECT TITLE:
    AN ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT PLAN FOR THE LOWER LIESBEEK (LL)

THESIS:
    IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE A SUSTAINABLY WORKING PARK THERE IS A NEED TO STRATEGICALLY MANAGE THE TWO RIVERS URBAN PARK (TRUP) IN A HOLISTIC AND INTEGRATED MANNER, WHILST MAINTAINING THE BROADER FRAMEWORKS OUTLINED IN THE SPATIAL DEVELOPMENT FRAMEWORK & PHASE ONE ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT PLAN (SDF &EMP1). TO ACHIEVE THIS GOAL, THIS STUDY SUGGESTS THAT TRUP BE MANAGED IN DIVISIONS AND MANAGEMENT PLANS BE DRAWN UP FOR EACH SECTIONAL DIVISION. HOWEVER, THIS STUDY ONLY FOCUSSES ON THE MANAGEMENT OF THE LL AS A DIVISION IN THE TRUP.
    Please don't type in all caps. On the Internet, that's the same as shouting. What's the "LL"? Should that be explained? I added a comma, a set of parantheses, and moved the word "only" to where it belongs.

In order to achieve a sustainably working park, there is a need to strategically manage the Two Rivers Urban Park (TRUP) in a holistic and integrated manner, while maintaining the broader frameworks outlined in the Spatial Development Framework and Phase One Environmental Management Plan (SDF & EMP1). To achieve this goal, this study suggests that TRUP be managed in divisions (and management plans be drawn up) for each sectional division. However, this study focuses only on the management of the LL as a division in the TRUP.
    snasheya Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2007, 03:27 AM
    All right. Thank you for the advice and the help. I didn't know that writing in capital letters was considered as shouting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Geometry comments [ 5 Answers ]

I am 13 I go to Middle School and this year (8th grade) I will be taking Geometry can anybody tell me anything about it. I heard that if you are good at AlgebraI (already taken and I loved it) that you won't be good at Geometry so I was wondering if anyone had a comment about that preformance ratio.

Racial Comments [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a way that I can sue a District Attorney Office for using racial comments against a co-worker and I? The racial words they use was black nigger, jigaboo and booger. The only reason why I ask this question is that we work in a very well historical hotel in OKC and they stated why does...

View more questions Search