Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2007, 08:05 PM
    So paranoid I have a disease !
    I'm always paranoid I have some sort of disease... so I want to make sure this isn't serious...

I only have one symptom... it's not really a pain but a discomfort right under my left breast. Sometimes I worry it's my heart, but my rib is also kind of sore there.

It comes and goes and is really mild; it feels dull and achy

Any ideas of what it could be?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2007, 08:52 PM
    Have you discussed this symptom with a family doctor? If not, then explain how long you have been feeling this and the location and get the medical opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranoid I am [ 2 Answers ]

I keep feeling paranoid. How? When I'm sitting in this little sort of crammed, probably cozy room, I keep thinking that behind me which is a window is a bunch of school friends or jocks or people from my school or some one watching me and laughing and probably even taking pictures of me. My...

How do I know for sure. Am I just paranoid? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband, daughter, and I moved to Virginia because of the Navy. We moved into an apartment that we have been living in for a year now. I have noticed that most of the property and buildings here are very old. I have always felt like there is someone else in my apartment with me. I have not...

Am I paranoid? [ 5 Answers ]

This is going to sound sort of stupid, but my boyfriend and I were kissing while we standing:confused and then it kind of became something more. I don't know what you'd call this, but he began to squat kind of and rub his penis against me. Now, we both had our clothes on and then we kind of got...

Paranoid [ 5 Answers ]

Hopefully someone can help me... I just got my puppy two days ago... before we picked her up we were told from our breeder (well known breeder, excellent) that one of the dogs in the litter had worms... and she told us that our puppy didn't, and she gave us a pill to give her in a weeks time......

Am I just paranoid? [ 10 Answers ]

I thought I knew a lot, but every now and them I get stumpped and this one has me paranoid. Recently my internet connection has slowed or in some cases stopped, its not my ISP, I'v asked and I think I'm the victim of some sort of snooper or some dormant trogan or virus. When I open up my...

View more questions Search