Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rbiggs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 08:01 PM
    Accounting Cycle HW
    I'm in an accounting class online. I have an assignment due on Thursday - in which I have to complete the entire accounting cycle. I am doing the Comprehensive Problem #1 on pg 207 in the Financial & managerial accounting book by Warren Reeve - 9th Edition. If anybody has this book or lives in Greenville, NC and would be willing to work with me please write back or email me ASAP PLEASE! I've been working on this problem for days... and I'm going crazy! Thanks!:confused:

Kelly
    student 101 Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 08:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rbiggs
    I'm in an accounting class online. I have an assignment due on Thursday - in which I have to complete the entire accounting cycle. I am doing the Comprehensive Problem #1 on pg 207 in the Financial & managerial accounting book by Warren Reeve - 9th Edition. If anybody has this book or lives in Greenville, NC and would be willing to work with me please write back or email me ASAP PLEASE!! I've been working on this problem for days.... and I'm going crazy!! Thanks!:confused:

Kelly
    I will work with you over messenger just add me if you don';t have Yahoo [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aquarium Cycle: The Nitrogen Cycle [ 7 Answers ]

Have you ever wondered what it really means for your aquarium to be "cycled"? This is referring to natures Nitrogen Cycle. Here is a quick break down for a better understanding: The Nitrogen Cycle is natures way of purifying itself. It is the process in which nature creates beneficial...

Accounting steps for the accounting cycle [ 2 Answers ]

I think I wrote all the steps wrong can someone correct them for me thanks. List the following steps of the accounting cycle in their proper order: a) Preparing the post-closing trial balance.9 b) Posting the journal entries c) Journalizing and posting adjusting entries d) Preparing the...

Accounting cycle [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have posted all transactions to the specific journals and have completed my adjusting entries. What is my next step within the accounting cycle?:confused:

My cycle [ 5 Answers ]

My cyles are like this June8-10 July9-11 Aug8-10 Sept 8-10 Didn't get one for oct. tested today BFN what do u think I should do test later or what?

View more questions Search