Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superdude Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 05:50 PM
    Find out how much you have in 401k
    I am trying to find out how much I have saved in my 401k. I don't work at those places I put into it at. How do I go about finding out my balance?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 27, 2007, 06:26 PM
    You still contact the Benefits dept at your previous place of employment.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 27, 2007, 07:53 PM
    Normally they are required to give you a annual notice, so you should be receiving information. But if you contact them, they will tell you.
    ranger59 Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Dec 2, 2007, 02:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    Normally they are required to give you a annual notice, so you should be recieving informatoin. But if you contact them, they will tell you.
    You should also be getting statements from the mutual fund companies that you have invested your monies into. They should be sending out year end statements around January 2008. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

401k loan and pulling momey out of a 401k to pay the loan off [ 2 Answers ]

I have just turned 591/2 and have a 5,000 dollar loan from my 401k... can I withdraw monies to pay this loan off... and how much will I be taxed if I do? Mickey Huddleston

HOW can I find old age homes in BARRIE Ontario? I need to find my mom! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, just wondering if someone could find me a listof them all, thanks!

Find my 401k [ 1 Answers ]

How do you find a 20 year old 401k I have no papers on it

401k [ 3 Answers ]

I was let go by a company 3years ago I have a 401k plan there. I am wondering if I can withdraw these funds at this time.

401k [ 1 Answers ]

My husband was laid of from his job due to downsizing last April. He had been with the company for a little over 4.5 years. We recently received notification that the company had taken back their matched contributions to his 401K leaving only his contributions. Is this legal? Is there any...

View more questions Search