Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sawyera bisiga Posts: 29, Reputation: 7

Nov 27, 2007, 05:37 PM
    Muscle car- 69 CHARGER
    On my way to school I noticed a charger sitting on someone's side yard. It was apparent that it had not been driven for years and putty had been added in certain parts. It doesn't run, it has no paint, and has some rust around the front passenger side. Basically its just the body and certain parts I want. If I was to buy this car from the owner does anyone have a ideah on how much it would cost to restore it?:confused:
    ytvnow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 05:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sawyera bisiga
    on my way to school i noticed a charger sitting on someones side yard. it was apparent that it had not been driven for years and putty had been added in certain parts. it doesnt run, it has no paint, and has some rust around the front passenger side. basically its just the body and certain parts i want. if i was to buy this car from the owner does anyone have a ideah on how much it would cost to restore it?:confused:
    My friend knows a lot about cars a lot 69 chargers I don't believe someone did that it would cosy200,00
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Nov 27, 2007, 06:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sawyera bisiga
    on my way to school i noticed a charger sitting on someones side yard. it was apparent that it had not been driven for years and putty had been added in certain parts. it doesnt run, it has no paint, and has some rust around the front passenger side. basically its just the body and certain parts i want. if i was to buy this car from the owner does anyone have a ideah on how much it would cost to restore it?:confused:
    Is your goal to restore it to "original" or daily driver condition? Your goal make a huge difference, and those goals could change along the restoration process...
    Create written finite goals and discuss with local rebuilders to ascertain expected budget considerations. Analyze your personal goals, as well...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pulled Muscle Need a way to strengthen and relax the muscle [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... my problem is in my right leg the quad muscle I can barely walk on my leg and its next to impossible to run, I was playing softball in the cold weather of Ohio, and I went to hit the ball and as I started to run my leg (quad) started hurting and I wasn't able to stand on it... I am looking...

Muscle [ 2 Answers ]

I am really in to building muscle an I have bin doing weight for a while but I am wondering is there a fast rutine that can help muscle building faster I don't won't to use steroids as I know the side affects an it supposedly give you man boobs an I don't won't to use a toning device as it doesn't...

Cell phone battery charger [ 1 Answers ]

My Kyocera charger has started to flash red which indicates a FAULT. What does this mean? Is it dangerous to use? Other wise nothing has changed; same baterries; same phones, same wall socket?? PAT

1967 charger [ 6 Answers ]

Please people I just bought a 1967 charger and know NOTHING :confused: ABOUT IT. Please, if you know anything, ANYTHING about this car, please tell me

View more questions Search