Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UtellMe256 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2005, 09:36 PM
    OK here's another one!
    Thank you for relpying to my questions! But most people say it's like an explosion, and some people say I'll get all shakie, and my muscles will tighting up? Is this all true? In your opinions what would you say it feels like? For a female to orgasm?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2005, 06:17 AM
    Feelings
    Hi,
    I am not a female, but here is a site that can explain a lot to you.

http://www.tantra.com/free.html

Hope it helps you some, and I do wish you good luck and the best.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2005, 07:17 AM
    It is different for every single women. Each women may have different reactions, crying or laughing. As far as how it feels it could even be different with every different orgasm. For example depending on where and how your stimulated would actually effect how you feel the orgasm.
    letmeno Posts: 215, Reputation: 23

Dec 4, 2005, 12:56 PM
    I am a female. Our orgasms differ from woman to woman. Some are more intense than others (depending on how sexually stimulated we were to start with) some last longer, some come and if you don't pay very close attention, you would miss it. But the vaginal muscles do contract ryhthmically and the only thing that I can compare it to is a wave of some sort, I have had the ones that seem to explode from within you but they are all pleasurable to some degree :D
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2005, 03:25 AM
    There are so many different types of orgasms and you may not have the same one every time - plus some do last longer than others.

letmeno is spot on with this one and all are very pleasurable.
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Dec 5, 2005, 03:39 AM
    When a woman orgasms(a real one), she feels her muscles contracting. Her vagina becomes very well lubricated thanks to the Bartholin's glands which produce this mucus like fluid. The clitoris engorges with blood making it about twice its size & red. This goes back to its original state when orgasm has been reached. She feels an intense pleasure throughout & her heart rate increases above the usual. Unlike the man, the woman can have multiple orgasms, one after the other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search