Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silentrascal Posts: 194, Reputation: -2
    -

Nov 27, 2007, 04:15 PM
    What is that song from the first "Barbershop" movie?
    Ok, in the first of the two Barbershop movies, there's a scene where the white wannabe and the preppie smart-alec are about to fight right there in the shop when two others step in the middle and a song plays that they all start dancing to, and some of the outside characters dance to it too. What is that song and who is it by?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2007, 04:44 PM
    Here's the soundtrack listing:
    Barbershop (2002) - Soundtracks
    -

Nov 27, 2007, 04:51 PM
    Thanks. I've already looked up the soundtrack listing and it didn't help. I don't think the official soundtrack had this song on it, but it WAS played in the movie. I just can't find it.
    clanmac Posts: 37, Reputation: 3

Nov 28, 2007, 06:44 PM
    If you have the movie on hand all you have to do is go to the end credits and look at the songs from the movie and you will find your answer. Any song that appears in a movie is listed at the end in the titles.
    -

Nov 28, 2007, 08:33 PM
    Thanks, but that doesn't help either, clanmac. I need a way of being able to hear a sample of the listed songs to determine if it's the right one. I can't find it on the official soundtrack.
    clanmac Posts: 37, Reputation: 3

Nov 28, 2007, 10:14 PM
    Put a request into your local radio station and give them the challenge of finding the name of the song you are after, sorry I was of no use on the last post. Ask them to email you their answer if they are lucky enough to figure it out, if I remember in the morning I will contact our local radio station here in Niagara Falls ( the river ) and ask them as well.
    crystrinnjosh Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2010, 11:41 AM

The Song You Are Looking For Is, Got To Give It Up-By:Marvin Gaye

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie with the "Frere Jacques" song? [ 7 Answers ]

I posted a question about this movie previously, but I had the name of the song spelled wrong. I had it spelled as Farashaka instead of Frere Jacques. I've posted the lyrics to the song below in hoping it will help with finding the answer. I saw a movie when I was younger, I think in the late 80's...

Song from the movie "set it off" [ 6 Answers ]

At the end of the movie "set it off" there is a song playig when queen latifa it about to get shoot by the police. She is in the intersection of the road surrounded... please help me with the name of this song and its artist. Thanks

I nned to know the name of a movie that has the song "Frere Jacque" [ 1 Answers ]

I am need to know the name of a movie that is about a little girl that falls down a well and finds a glass doll that has it's head full of diamonds or something like this it is an old movie and I know the song "Frere Jacque" is in it, if I could get an answer on this I would greatly appreciate it.

What movie has the song "do your ears hang low"? [ 3 Answers ]

The movie is a kids movie and I used to have it many years ago. It had different characters in it and different themes.

View more questions Search