Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    order789 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 04:07 PM
    Faulty gas heater.
    :mad: I have reported to the gas company a rotten egg smell coming from the room where my gas furnace is stored, they sent a technician out and he confirmed that there was a slight gas leak, and this happens when the furnace is on auto, and it shuts down but the valve doesn't close all the way, that's when the gas escapes. I have been experiencing migrine headaches often. I reporting this to the manager a month ago it has not been fixed yet, I called the gas company again , they replied it's going to get worst in time." Any answers about what to do next"?
    hixton Posts: 146, Reputation: 5

Nov 27, 2007, 05:18 PM
    Call your code administration see if they will help you out with the manager to make him fix it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Faulty mouse or PC? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I seem to have a problem with either the mouse or PC. I wonder if someone could throw some light on it. If I click on something such as history or favourites I get a brief flash of the list and then it disappears so I have to click again sometimes up to 6 or 7 times before the list stays...

Faulty pedals [ 1 Answers ]

For some reason,whenever I press the gas or brake pedal,I hear this noise like a bang,as if something is loose or there are parts that are touching.my car is a 1989 honda civic LX,4dr,manual transmission.it has 139,000 miles.the problem happens when the car is stopped and then I start to drive,I...

Faulty lite [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I recently installed a flouresent lite fixture and after being on for ten or fifteen minutes, it shuts off. Is the ballast bad or something else going on? Thank-jb.

? Faulty wiring [ 4 Answers ]

:D - hello first post, so hoping that you are far better than I when it comes to electrics! Have just moved into a new house and could not believe that the previous couple had not left bulbs in the front room. One electric shock later and I now know why- none of the electric lights turn off at the...

View more questions Search