Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kellie0918 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Coleman Gas Furnace and Attic Fan
    I have a Coleman furnace that decided to start having the alarm go off on me...

My brother and I were looking at it, and according to the 'single blink' it has something to do with the attic fan. I have no idea what to do... and I really don't have the money to have someone come in and fix it. Anyone have any ideas??

This is what I found when I researched it...

Item B has both a green and red light but this is not a diagnostic code for the furnace. This box is labeled blend-air and it's function is to bring in fresh air. If there's a problem with the blend-air unit, a red light will flash and you may hear a beep. Generally if you do hear this unit beeping or see the red light flashing, it's not a life-threatening warning and you will be OK to run your furnace until you can get it repaired. The unit should have a switch to shut off the beeper so it doesn't drive you nuts.
    If your furnace is still under warranty, you'll want to get the blend-air (also called Fresh Air Fan) unit fixed as soon as possible or your warranty could be voided.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 27, 2007, 02:36 PM
    Yes the fresh air blend air fan or circuit board is defective. It is a necessary part to operate your furnace in a mobile home that you have.
    juggallojed Posts: 165, Reputation: 10

Nov 27, 2007, 07:38 PM
    Damper not opening when heat is called by the t-stat? Check the end switch on the damper for proper allignment.

This damper can be left braced open , and still have safe furnace operation
    William88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2011, 03:38 PM
    I put a new Attic fan in , But I don't Knowhow to reset the beeping Alarm?? PLEASE HELP
    armando1981 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2011, 03:17 PM
    You have to replace the attic motor wich is on the roof
    rays924 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2012, 11:45 PM
    Does anyone know where to purchase a fan motor?
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Sep 16, 2012, 06:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rays924 View Post
    does anyone know where to purchase a fan motor?
    Fan for what ac/ ceiling fan/ bath fan / kitchen exhaust/ frig fan ? You get better respond when you start your own post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coleman evcon furnace [ 5 Answers ]

My home has coleman evcon furnace 12 years old.I can set the thermostat at 74 degrees and the furnace will start with a 30second purge then the ignitor will warm up and glow red then the main burner lights.then the burner stays lit and the blower runs for a couple minutes. Then the thermostat calls...

Coleman furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Does the upper limit switch act as a breaker? Will the red button pop up only when it needs to be reset? In other words, if the red button is not popped up does that mean it is working correctly?

Coleman Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Coleman Furnace in my mobil home and it keeps shutting off and won't hold a temperature. I have had a furnace company out and they replaced a gas valve but it did not help. To get the furnace to start back up I have to turn the thermostat off and then back on. It will run for a while the I...

Coleman Furnace [ 2 Answers ]

Our furnace is kicking on and off. Then it'll kick, but not go further to turn on the blower and heat? Do you think control issue or booster assembly>

Coleman Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Burner will not stay light. Fan comes on, ign. Box activates, ign. Comes on, gas sol. Opens, Flame for 2-3 sec. ign. Box de-activates and drops gas sol. Ignitor after hot reads 40 ohms, cooling off as high as 170 ohm. Replaced: Ignitor box Gas sol. Blower PC Furnace was flooded with...

View more questions Search