Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rickyricky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 11:02 AM
    55 yr old sister will not or can't move out from home.
    I have 55 yr old sister that won't move out from my mom's house. Now both her kids and her grand kid are living at the home. And that's with another sister that handicap. She has been there for 15 years, before that she lived with my grandmother. My mom is 80 yrs old with her own problems at this age. My sister is holding something that happen years ago over my mom's head. Something about the cared of my grandmother and my father. Really she holding it over the whole family's head. She saying that she care for both my grandmother and father before they both died.(she did help my dad). So that's one of the reason she still living at home. But we never asked her or my grandmother or my mom to move in to my mom,s house or my grandmother home. She did because it was easy and free for her and she needed a place to stay. Then went the conditions changes in the home,she's left to care for that person. The point is we did ask her to live with my grandmother or my mom. She lived at my grandmother years,before my grandmother became ill. The same for my dad, 5 yrs before he got sick. Trust me we all appreciate her help very much! But she not grateful for what she get's in return free car,free room and board(safe) for her and her kids,free food. My mother even give her my grandmothers house,which she lived in for about a year and then left it vacant for years. It's everyone else flaw that she is where she is today. To top it off she won't help my handicap sister because she says, she helped enough(my handicap sister doesn't have a house,$ or car ).My brothers and sister don't seem to care. I help out as much as I can, I guess can always do more.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 27, 2007, 05:04 PM
    So your mom allows her to leach off her. She will and there is nothing you can do. Your mom will have to kick her out if she wanted to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend move to different state/home [ 12 Answers ]

I had the fights of all fights last night with my boyfriend of 3 years ,that I have a 13 month old son with. We moved to l.a. last summer for his job. I am a stay at home mom and we just bought a $3.6 million home. He had a trust set up for our son and had taken out life insurance with me as...

If your older sister dies are you now the older sister [ 1 Answers ]

The ? Is if your older sister or brother was to die does that make you the older brother or sister later on in life.

Sibling refuses to move from/sell home parent left to all 4 siblings [ 2 Answers ]

My mother passed away 6 years ago and willed the family home to her 4 children equally. Three of us have our own homes but brother, never married, has lived most of his 58 years in that home. He does not want to sell and continues to live there (a duplex, 6 rooms each side). He uses one side for...

I want to move in with my older sister! [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Megg. I am 16 and I am staying with my oldest sister. My mom and her girlfriend just broke up so we had to move. She can not afford a house on her own plus 3 kids. So her and my two younger brothers are staying with her friends. I am staying with my oldest sister about 3 towns over....

To move or not to move - Tub Drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am installing a 72" soaker tub into a properly roughed in basement bathroom. The soaker tub's drain is not in the traditional spot and is positioned in the middle of the length of the bath. I have a 2" snub up located about 24-30" from where my tub drain will sit. Do I have to cut up...

View more questions Search