Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    John Da Posts: 195, Reputation: 3

Nov 27, 2007, 08:57 AM
    Occupational Hazzard
    A gang of robbers broke into a lawyer's club by mistake. The old legal lions gave them a fight for their life and their money.

The gang was very happy to escape. "It ain't so bad," one crook noted. "We got $25 between us."

The boss screamed: "I warned you to stay clear of lawyers... we had $100 when we broke in!"

Check out some similar questions!

Occupational complaints of service workers [ 11 Answers ]

What kinds of occupational complaints do service workers have? Would unionization may be able to help resolve some of those complaints?

Occupational Complaints [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing some research on occupational complaints that service workers have and I am having trouble finding that out can someone give me some help?

Wiring Fire Hazzard (Time critical, please help) [ 9 Answers ]

This is time critical because we are leaving tomorrow and won't be back until the next weekend. House Info: 150 amp service. circuit in question has 20 amp breaker installed. Home was built in 1930 but all interior electrical was updated (year updated unknown). Issue: Our baseboard heater...

Dukes of hazzard [ 1 Answers ]

Did bo duke ever pass out when he kissed a girl? I can't ever remember him passing out. I was also wondering if anyone knows if he did or not. Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.