Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    John Da Posts: 195, Reputation: 3

Nov 27, 2007, 08:55 AM
    Things not to say to a cop when pulled over
    • I only had one officer Mr. Keg.

• Back off Barney, I've got a piece.

• Want to race to the station, Sparky?

• I know I was weaving, but I can't find the Honeycomb Hideout!

• On the way to the station let's get a twelve pack.

• You'll never get those cuffs on me... You !

• Come on write the damn ticket, the bars close in 20 minutes!

• Hey, wasn't your daughter a pork queen?

• How long is this going to take? Your wife is expecting me.

• Hey officer, is that your nightstick or are you just glad to see me?

• I'm surprised you stopped me, Dunkin Donuts has a 3 for 1 special!

• Yeah you can see my license and registration, officer, but could you hold my beer for a minute?

• Hey, you must've been doing' about 125mph (200km/h) to keep up with me! Good job!

• Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.

• I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a Police Officer.

• Excuse me. Is "stick up" hyphenated?

• You know, I was going to be cop, but I decided to finish high school instead.

• "Bad Cop! No Donut!"

• I was trying to keep up with traffic.

• You're NOT going to check the trunk, are you?

• "Lets do it different this time... I will give you the breathalyzer test, now stick this in your mouth and blow"

• Didn't I see you get your kicked on "COPS" last week on TV?

• Wow, You look just like the guy in the picture next to my girlfriend's bed.

• I bet I could grab that gun before you finish writing my ticket

• So, uh, you "on the take", or what?

• Gee, officer! That's terrific. The police officer yesterday only gave me a warning too!

• Do you know why you pulled me over? Good, at least one of us does.

• So, are you still crabby because your mamma didn't let you play with your gun when you were little?

• Hey is that a 9 mm? That's nothing compared to this .44 magnum.

• When you smack the crap out of me, make sure you smile for the camcorder.

• Is it true that people become policemen because they are too dumb to work at McDonalds?

• Aren't you one of the Village People?

• Hey officer, want to see a trick? Look at your wife!

Check out some similar questions!

What becomes of pulled teeth? [ 18 Answers ]

Just curious, why are dentists so secretive about/unwilling to show you your own teeth that they pull? I ask because I had 4 wisdom teeth pulled by 3 different dentists at 4 different times and they all had excuses or reasons I couldn't even look at my own tooth. Reasons given: We already disposed...

Way hey I've pulled [ 46 Answers ]

Look what I just got in a pm what a stupid thing to send to admins wife can we all say bye bye :D Hello My name is Miss. vina a single young girl,searching for a mature man with sense also that's kind, caring , understandable and loving and after reading your profile, I derive interest on you...

My relationship pulled out from under me [ 17 Answers ]

I'm 25 and she is 23 (I was 23 and she was 21 when we met). About a month ago, my girlfriend left me. It happened almost overnight. We were together for two years, and had lived together for about a little over a year and we got along well, but needed to sort out our financial situation, so I...

Ceiling fan string pulled out [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I went to turn on my 1 yr old ceiling fan and the string just pulled right out. Now my fan is stuck in the high mode... is there anything I can do to easily remedy this? I cannot get the fan off at all w/out this string... I can only change it's direction. I am NOT very handy at all, so...

Chain pulled out! Nowhere to turn! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I own a Hampton Bay ceiling fan and it has two chains, one for fan speeds and one for the light. I have a switch on the wall that enables me to turn both on or off and the chains allow me to switch them individually. I just left the room after a conversation and pulled the light chain and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.