Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Dec 3, 2005, 09:30 AM
    Adobe Premiere Pro 7.0 Question
    Hello,

I am still a bit of a new user of Adobe Premiere, so I am learning things the LONG way...

Video was captured from Panasonic DVC-15 camera, but microphone was only recording on left channel (that's how it's suppposed to be). So I only want to take the left channel audio to use in the completed video.

How can I get the left channel audio to fill both the left and right channels?

The manual said that I should be able to split it to mono clips, but even when the audio is unlinked from the video (and audio clip is selected), the option is greyed out on the menu.

Is there a filter or something of some sort that I can do this with, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks very much for your help!

Check out some similar questions!

Adobe pagemaker [ 4 Answers ]

I have already searched it on net but nothing was satisfactory. Actually, I am not able to run Adobe Pagemaker program until I go to Task Manager and end the Rundll32.exe process. After ending this process only I am able to run Pagemaker and my system also gets fast after killing this process. I...

Anyone knows adobe.. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi to all, I want to know how to add fonts in adobe illustrator and photoshop :) is that too much hehehe have a nice day... Thankz...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.