Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kali88 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Spotting after my period
    OK so my period came 3weeks late. Then a week after my period was gone I started spotting. Im confused.. can I be pregnant?
    LoveAndLight Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 06:20 PM
    Yep! I had period late then spotting and it turned out I was pregnant. You must get a test!

Order a sensitive pregnancy test at the sebsite WWW. Webwomb.com -----This test can detect early pregnancy within 6-10 days after conception and it's only $15.00

If you are unable to buy a test----go to a Planned Pregnancy Clinic and get a free

Pregnancy test----so you can figure out what you are going to do.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spotting after period [ 1 Answers ]

This is my first time here. I have tried to find another question like mine but only found close questions. I am 28 years old and had my tubes cut, tied and burned 6 1/2 years ago. Before the tubel I had normal periods every 28 days to the tee. After the tubal my periods have been off OK I can...

Spotting and I still haven't got my period [ 1 Answers ]

I was supposed to be getting my period on the 9th and it has been 1 week and 2 days already, but just yesterday when I went to the restroom in the morning I noticed some brownish-pinkish spots when I'm wiped myself. Could I be pregnant or what's going on with me? Lately I haven't had a normal...

Spotting, then period [ 4 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone has ever had anything like this happen. I had some spottig about 2 days before my period, then got my period... not as heavy as it was before but still... didn't feel as heavy this time around. My periods have never been normal but this time they came back to back... so we...

Spotting or period? [ 2 Answers ]

OK- Last MP 10/19/06. Had sex between 10/30/06 and 11/4/06. Have been experiencing mild cramping on and off since 11/7/06. Got faint positive pregnancy test on 11/14 and another on 11/15. My period is due today( 11/16). Starting last night, and some today, I have some brown and pink spotting. ...

View more questions Search