Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kellyrocks Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 04:44 PM
    Kelly stories new.
    Hello my name is kelly and I'm in 7th grade.I am going 2 talk to you stories what happen every day .except if I can't get online.
    Characters

Marah: a new girl I met. :black hair brown/blackish eyes. Hailey: a girl I hate :blond hair blue eyes nick:a boy I kind of have a crush on :black hair brown eyes. Emily: she use Tobe my friend. Nicole: I hate this girl more than Hailey. Shelby: my best friends . Robyn: she's kind of my friend. Kind of not. Some days she acts like you now what I mean.
    Other read my stories.;)

Nov 26, 2007, 05:11 PM
    Kelly story 1
    Nov,11,07 [Monday]

Morning on the bus: I was waiting at the bus stop for the bus to come. Instead this substitute bus came in first I was like "what the heck" I said. But then I new it was a substitute bus. The bus was crowded. Ill tell you I am shy. I was feeling scared [shy] when this girl name Tessa asked me 2 move for a seck. Hailey laughed. [you now I just want 2 tell her she looks stupid when she laughs].

1st period: Mareah saw me with my glasses on "i new you wear glasses"she said. "i do and i like ur Hollister tote bag i said". "thanks" she said

4th period: before I go to to lunch I go to lunch bunch. It took long today. When I went to lunch me and Megan [bff] got lunch. I was talking to Mareah while eating lunch and looking at nick.
    She doesn't know I like him.

5th period: on Mondays I go to speech. Resheed pokes me and stuff. He does not like me.

6th period: I got [shy] my teacher told me to put the project by the chalkboard by the others.
    Everyone was looking at me.

7th period: Mrs Peterson was being nice to me. I hate Megan dobbins and jasmine. I new they were talking about me.

8th period: Mareah was nervous because she was shy + new. We talked at the end till dismal

Afternoon on the bus: o gosh why did Hailey sit next to me why. Near till I got off the bus . I heard joe call someone Michael Jackson. I ask him who's Michael jackson. He said "nick" because he hangs out with boys .I laughed.

Ask me questions about my storied.

Nov 26, 2007, 05:15 PM
    Any questions,comments,concerns post

And read my stories.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2007, 05:20 PM
    I would be interested in reading your stories. Only one thing would I offer as a suggestion - please do not use chat speak such as "u" for "you" and "2" for "two" and use good grammar. Thank you.

Nov 26, 2007, 05:25 PM
    Comment on shygrneyzs's post
    Ill try
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Nov 26, 2007, 06:00 PM
    You don't know who Michael Jackson is? Consider yourself lucky!
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2007, 06:46 PM
    Interesting so far. I can understand you being shy when your teacher asks you to put a project on the chalkboard.
    asterisk_man Posts: 476, Reputation: 32

Nov 26, 2007, 06:59 PM
    When do you have English class?

Nov 27, 2007, 02:24 PM
    Comment on worthbeads's post
    I meant who did you call Michael jackson

Nov 27, 2007, 02:29 PM
    Kelly stories update
    Sometime I skip periods because that period subject on that particular day wasn't interesting.

Thank you,
    Love
    Kelly:)
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 27, 2007, 02:31 PM
    This is not a question...

And skipping school is nothing to brag about. Education is extremely valuable...
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2007, 02:47 PM
    How do you know if it was interesting or not if you weren't there?
    Vision Expert

Nov 27, 2007, 02:49 PM
    That's a good point.
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2007, 02:50 PM
    You could have missed an important assignment or knowing when an upcoming test is or even a pop quiz for the day.
    Vision Expert

Nov 27, 2007, 02:53 PM
    Hence the reason that I said that education is valuable...

You will not find anyone here that will condone your skipping class just because you think it's boring, or for any reason.

Your parents make you go to school for a reason.

Nov 27, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Kelly stories 2
    11/27/07 Tuesday

Bus in the morning:i didn't bring a jacket because I didn't really like them. Also I have one in my locker.nothing really happened only john my friend wouldn't let me on the seat. [i was so mad at him:mad: ] .

1st period: Mareah didn't see me when I came in, so I sharpened my pencil, then she notice me , but I went to my locker to get my reading book. 'hey' she said. 'hey did you get your locker yet? I asked her. "yes you want to see it? she asked. i said later because the bell ringed. when i came back in i saw Nicole and Emily whispering about me!.i didn't care so ignored them.

3rd period: third period is my English class. we were getting papers back. i got back my quiz.
    "let me see your score"she said. Why do you care? I said. Sorry she said. Then she turned around.

4th period:when I was at lunch bunch Megan said the Myeshia liked William. [myeshia picked on me when I was little she moved then came back].myeshia looked a me for second. I was scared.at lunch was the same as yesterday but Jessica never talked to me two days in a row.yep I always look at nick.[my crush]

5th period:Brandon was an idiot that period he embarrassed:o me.

7th period: this may be a bad thing but as all the times Emily picked on me I wanted to get her back. But I made the right decision I didn't picked on her back even I know I wanted to.

8th period: sorry for her but Mareah talks a lot but I listen to her so I don't get bored. In 8th period there's two boys that always fight so I listen to them and laugh so I don't get bored.

Afternoon on the bus: as john didn't want me in the seat this morning. I locked him out of my seat.:roll eyes: Kylie the little girl punched him and said I told her to do that. I so did not:(

Questions?:confused:
    Comments:)
    Concerns::eek:

Please write and tell me.

Nov 27, 2007, 03:00 PM
    I meant I don't talk about that period because it wasn't interesting I didn't mean I skipped them. Who would do that:eek:

Nov 27, 2007, 03:03 PM
    Kelly stories update
    I do not skip classes I just don't talk about them because there not interesting who would skip classes? Obsessively not me
    Vision Expert

Nov 27, 2007, 03:05 PM
    You SAID that you skipped, so we assumed you meant you skipped it. You should be more specific with your posts. And this site really is for questions. Do you have a question?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 27, 2007, 03:37 PM
    >FIVE Threads Merged<

Please stick to ONE thread for related posts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a Kelly Price remix [ 7 Answers ]

I know everyone remembers the song Kelly Price had titled You Should've Told Me. Well she had a remix of this song, same title, but the song sounded totally different than the original. I have been looking for this song for 7 months. Can anyone help me find this song please!!

Stories of Getting back Together [ 14 Answers ]

There are those rare miracle stories about people getting back together with their ex, and living happily ever after. Can people share these stories? There are so many breakup ones on this site, that I thought it would be nice to have some stories that end up working out.

Kelly family [ 6 Answers ]

Tell me anything about the kelly family

Scary stories? [ 18 Answers ]

I have friends and family that come over sometimes and we like to share scary stories (that are true). Does anyone have any to share? (Please, no bogus stories or small stories about things flying across the room)

Kelly Clarkson. [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for song lyrics to some of Kelly Clarkson's song as I wish to learn them. I know a lot of the lyrics to a lot her song's but am not totally there yet. Just wondering if anyone knows what website would have them - not having much luck!

View more questions Search