Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naturalbornrokstar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 04:35 PM
    Removing an icon from bottom toolbar
    I have icons that I can hide in my bottom tool bar. However I want to completely remove them form the bar altogether. How can I do this?https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/images/icons/icon10.gif
    Talking
    tylo Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 05:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalbornrokstar
    I have icons that I can hide in my bottom tool bar. However I want to completely remove them form the bar altogether. How can I do this?https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/images/icons/icon10.gif
    Talking
    Have a look at my questions, through my profile, I've just had someone answer that question from me
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Nov 27, 2007, 08:22 AM
    Are you talking about the Quick Launch icons? Right click on your task bar, select Toolbars and then Quick Launch. If it's checked that will un-check it and your icons will disappear.

HTH.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing of security toolbar [ 12 Answers ]

Removing of security toolbar

Removing Security Toolbar 7.1 [ 18 Answers ]

What is the best way for a beginner to remove the Security Toolbar 7.1?

Removing faucet handle after removing screw on top [ 7 Answers ]

My hot water is leaking.. I remove the top screw on the handle; the handle won`t come off.. should I try and pry it off or is there another screw somewhere that I don`t know about? This is a two handle-one spout faucet.

No Sound and ICON gone [ 3 Answers ]

I have done everything suggested to me and I still have NO SOUND. When I 'rolled back" as was suggested it took away my SoundMax2 and won't reinstall it, also my volume icon in the tray is gone I tried the sndvol132 no luck. I have restored to a new restore point. Bottom Line I cannot get...

View more questions Search