Ask
    empeters Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2003, 12:25 PM
    Fried dill pickles
    Looking for a recipe for fried dill pickles
    dwalex Posts: 69, Reputation: 3

Feb 4, 2003, 10:57 AM
    fried dill pickles
    There is a corbread based fish fry breading that is available in my area that works great on pickles and most moist vegies. My favorite is fried jalopenos but dill pickle slices are also great.
    Best wishes,
    Dwalex

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mobo fried along with power supply? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm troubleshooting a friends system He said he heard a pop and then smelled something burning Computer wouldn't start after that I hooked my power supply to his mobo and only the led light on the mobo turns on... Off/on don't work

Help I Think Something Has Been Fried [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Right My PC has been died. Right, a few days ago we tried to boot it up and it would come on, but the Hard drive would not boot. If it did boot then the computer would freeze up. Then one day it just stopped working. So we changed the power supply. Now the computer is getting power, the...

Japanese fried rice [ 7 Answers ]

We love to go to Goten restaurant because their fried rice is so good. It has egg and other vegetables in addition to rice. Does anyone have a recipe that would mimic theirs? It doesn't look to be a complex recipe but it tastes great... it must have some type of oil and I think the rice is...

How do you take care of the herb dill [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dill plant and it seems to turn brown. I would like to know the care of that herb. :confused:

View more questions Search