Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lauren2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 12:19 PM
    I am looking for my biological mother
    I am looking for my biological mother she was last registered in 2005 in Florida on the sexoffender registry no one has seen or heard from her. I am trying to find out if she has been incarerated remarried died I dk. Her name is Brenda L Young that is the maiden name Married name she was arrested undetr Brenda Asarisi. Her DOB is 12/25/1960 Thanks
    Queen0804 Posts: 40, Reputation: 3

Nov 26, 2007, 01:24 PM
    I am really sorry about that. I wish I could tell you anything about it but unfortunely I don't know. I wish you the best of lucks in finding your mother.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find my biological mother [ 6 Answers ]

I was adopted when I was about 4 months old. I was born May 27, 1980 in Henrico county Virginia and was adopted through the Catholic Home Bureau in Hampton, VA. My biological mother was white with an Italian background and my father was black. My mother and father dated until she became pregnant...

Find biological mother [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to find my biological mother but have absolutely no information on her or how to start. I don't have money either to pay for a service. Can someone help get me started or point me in a direction. Thank you Kjs

Biological mother needs to gain custody [ 10 Answers ]

Hello. 3 Years ago my sister became pregnant with her child. She was 17 years old and the boyfriend she had at the time did not want to assume responsibility, himself being 17 as well. My parents opted to adopt her son and give him their military benefits, it was solely for that purpose but...

Find my biological mother [ 6 Answers ]

My name is Claus Hanke living in Denmark. My adopted son Thomas (born March 15, 1968) wants to find his biological parents, prefarably his biological mother. He has given me the authority to conduct this search. From his early childhood he has known, that he was adopted. Thomas is doing well in...

Curious about biological mother or father [ 6 Answers ]

View more questions Search