Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brownie5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Introductory business letter
    I am an events planning student who need your assistance in drafting an introductory letter to vaious vendors telling them about my company and the services offered.

Yvette
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 26, 2007, 11:55 AM
    Please write at least a rough draft so we have something to chew around on (since we know nothing about your company and services that are available). Thanks!
    prakashkec Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2008, 07:59 AM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    OK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a introductory letter to introduce my new power washing company [ 2 Answers ]

I am starting a new business and want to put my name out there and am just wondering how to do an introductory letter to introduce my company or is there some kind of free template that I can use. Any information will help thanks.

Introductory letter for the new branch [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to get a introductory letter for the newly started travel agency branch .

Introductory letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I have a home base cleaning Business and I’m trying to recruit more clientele. Writing is not my strong point and I’m having a hard time with the introductory letter. I want the letter to get the attention of new potential clienteles and have them interested in my business but...

How to write an introductory letter [ 4 Answers ]

Just wondering how to write an introductory letter and if I could get a sample... that'd be great

View more questions Search