Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imnotgoodatthis Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2005, 10:04 AM
    Help find my friend
    I need help finding an old friend of mine. We went to high school together about 10 years ago in Smithfield NC. His name is Josh Maples. He would be about 26 now. I know he used to live in Middlesex NC. Can someone help me find him PLEASE? This is really important. Thanks!

Amy
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 2, 2005, 10:14 AM
    :) have you tried Yahoo people search ?

Dec 2, 2005, 11:08 AM
    Hi! Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

Yes I have tried Yahoo people search. I have also tried Google search, AOL member search, intelus, classmates and reunion serch. I think I may have found his profile on reunion but I am a non paying member and they won't let me contact him ( I have absolutely no way I could pay them right now) I posted and am hoping someone will respond to my post that I am searching for him. I can't afford to pay to find him.
    JoshMaples Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Apr 13, 2006, 07:38 PM
    He's easy to find. Try www.myspace.com/joshmaples You'll find him there
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2006, 08:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshMaples
    He's easy to find. Try www.myspace.com/joshmaples You'll find him there
    Lol. Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by nymphetamine
    :) have you tried yahoo people search ?
    I haven’t seen this post until today, but I learned something new (re: Yahoo people search).

Although it looks to be just like another 411, but it is still nice to know that there is another credible website out there that can be used for this.

Apr 14, 2006, 04:51 PM
    Just wanted everone to know I finally found him through myspace. Thanks!:) :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help for a friend [ 7 Answers ]

My friend was upset a little bit she said about this :- If your boyfriend tells you, “this girl at this bar started dancing with me, I told her to keep her space as I have a girl friend” which is great :) She says “so” and he moves away. Anyway I asked if she was pretty and he said “yes” I...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

My Friend [ 5 Answers ]

One of my friends died 6 days ago. We used to play basketball together and I had a dream last night that she told me she wasn't dead and we were at a basketball game and I wasn't playing and she wasn't either. What does this mean?

View more questions Search