Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mray Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 05:17 AM
    I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang
    I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me
    Can this change?
    Can we become good couple?
    Thanks all...
    Andrea Yang Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 05:33 AM

Hello Mray,

Greetings!
    I am Andrea Yang, one of your adviser.
    I just want to say this, you better make your mind a broader one. Come and think of it. Maybe he/she just want to be your friend or whatsoever dear friend.

Yes! You can change his feeling about you. Just do your best and let him feel that he is a special man for you and you can give your life just for him.

Just think positive!

If it will not work at all then you must accept the truth that you are both friends forver.
    How can you be a good couple someday if he just want you to be his dear friend?

But, there is a possibility that he will going to change his feelings about you because the hint is he treated you as his dear friend. Right?

Godbless to you Mray!

Your adviser,
    Andrea
    Mray Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 12:37 AM
    Thank you Andrea very much...
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 27, 2007, 02:06 AM
    NO. You can make him realize how lucky he is to have you... but you cannot change how someone feels.
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Dec 8, 2007, 04:17 AM
    You should never change to be someone else just to win someone's feelings. Because after all you're not being true to yourself. As hard as it may seem you have to realise that you've become friends with he/she because he/she like your personality and if you change it might seem really awkard.

A great example of someone trying to change for the love of a best friend is the movie my best friend's wedding.

Sure julia robberts tried everything to win back her best friend in the movie and it all because disatrious but fine in the end.

You should tell him/her that you like him/her if they say no then you don't take it in so harsh because you'll always find another person.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 8, 2007, 08:26 AM
    You cannot control the feelings of another, and even though you want more, he doesn't. The down side of talking about it is, he will know how you feel, but that may change the friendship. Risky either way.
    GNL685 Posts: 170, Reputation: 9
    -

Mar 25, 2009, 10:01 AM

My best friends feelings changed for me and we have been together 8 months now.. But it took 8 years and you can't force him. If he's in love with you he has to realize it himself. If he doesn't then it's for the best. Its better to be best friends forever than risk having a relationship and breaking up sometimes! If you really love him you will not try to force him to love you. You will respect his decision to stay friends and want him to be happy. Even if it's not with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In love with a friend [ 4 Answers ]

Here is the story… I have been in what seems to be a somewhat unstable relationship with a friend of mine. She is someone I deeply care about and would like to get to know better. Like I had said, the relationship seems (at least to me) to be somewhat unstable. We met about a year ago, became...

I'm in love with my best friend [ 4 Answers ]

:o my best friend is the one that I love an d I can not getover him please tell me if he likes me the same way I like him or if he likes me at all? Paige belanger

I love my best friend [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, I am 14 and I have a problem. OK here it is. I am a 14 lad and fancy my 14 year old mate who is a girl. She is is really pretty and sexy.she is well fit. I really love her and I don't know what to say. I don't kow what to do to make her like me any more than what she does. We tell each...

In love with a friend [ 1 Answers ]

Here is the story… I have been in what seems to be a somewhat unstable relationship with a friend of mine. She is someone I deeply care about and would like to get to know better. Like I had said, the relationship seems (at least to me) to be somewhat unstable. We met about a year ago, became...

Dear Diet Friend.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I Want To Start A Diet.. The Thing Is That I Want Some Companey To Start With.. well.. Here Is The Deal.. 1- We Consult A Dietition . 2- We Keep Each Other On Track.. By Email. 3- It Will Take A Long Time... So We Need Support. If You Are Ready.. Post A Replay With Your Email Or...

View more questions Search